• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice About the Sellathon

In summary, if you want to turn in your show on July 6th, it will count towards your July sellathon sales. However, you will not get the hostess gift if you do this. You also have until the end of July to turn in your show.
cookingmommy
Hi Everyone,

I have a question. I have one party that isn't going to close until July 3rd. I know that it won't count under my June months shows for commission %. Right now I am over the $3000 for sellathon but with this other show I am still not near the $6000 for Level 3. Now, in July I am going back to Guam so I won't be able to do parties for the last 10 days or so. I have a couple for the beginning of the month but not enough to get the $3000. If I wait a couple days and submit this show on July 6th will it go toward my July sellathon sales. I think I could make the $3000 for July sellathon if I hold this show a couple of days. Plus then I can get some free product. I wouldn't normally do it but the host wants to close on the 3rd anyway so what is a couple of days.

What do you think?

And...if I did do it..as long as I date it as a June 28th show (which it was) my hostess and my guests will still get the June hostess/guest specials, correct?

Thanks so much for your help.

Hey Erin,

Your June 28th show will NOT count towards the July Sell a thon no matter when you turn it in July. The shows have to be HELD in July to go towards the $3k. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Also, you have until the end of July to turn in your June show. It won't count towards the sell a thon but you'll make commission on it!

Thanks...well luckily it won't change my June sell-a-thon.

Things like that never turn out for me. I guess that is what happens for trying to take advantage of the system.

At least I still get my commission.

Thanks for the help.

No problem Erin. I usually have the same luck but congratulations on such a successful month!! That's AWESOME!!!:D

Kristi,

Thanks!!! Hopefully my next months will be as wonderful.

Thanks for the help.

The thing I see is that you could date it as a July 1st show to go towards the July sellathon, but then you're out whatever the hostess gift is. Of course you could also ask the host if they would prefer the July special instead. If not, maybe you could find someone who'd like to have the July host special and sell it to them for that host price and then just pay out the extra for whichever host special the actual host wants- if it's just one of the servers, it could be worth the $20 extra you'd fork out if you knew it would guarantee you the July sellathon $3k.

Anyhow, I'm in a last day dilemma myself.

If it was a June show please do not change it to July.
That is against PC policy!!
Sorry, if that ruffles anyones feathers but we can't (ok I'm going to say shouldn't) manipulate the show dates to help us achieve sellathons. That is cheating PC and what does that say to your hosts/guests. I want their trust.

I agree iwth Teresa Lynn... don't change the date.

And if you do decide to change the date, anyone who qualified for the Barbecue Basting Bottle, you will personally have to buy them the bottles instead of them getting it free. I wouldn't spend my $$$ on it.

Sorry ladies, I didn't know it was against policy to change the dates. Thanks for informing me. I guess I just figured if a show was within a couple days of the next month it wasn't a big deal. Now I know. Thanks for the info.

I wouldn't change the date of the show. Especially because I would be out alot of BBq basting bottles.

I am just going to do it "as is".

Thanks for everyone's feedback and help.

1. Can you explain what a Sellathon is?

A Sellathon is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase products at discounted prices. It usually lasts for a limited time and features a variety of products from our catalog.

2. How can I participate in the Sellathon?

To participate in the Sellathon, you simply need to place an order during the promotion period. You can order online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Keep an eye out for emails or social media posts announcing the Sellathon so you don't miss out!

3. Are all products included in the Sellathon?

No, not all products are included in the Sellathon. The products featured in the promotion are carefully selected by Pampered Chef and may change each time a Sellathon is offered.

4. Can I combine discounts or coupons with the Sellathon?

No, the Sellathon discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use any available credits on your order.

5. How long does the Sellathon last?

The duration of the Sellathon may vary, but it typically lasts for a few days to a week. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on the deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3 4
Replies
Views
JAE
  • cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingmommy