• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Host Coaching Updates: Schedule Changes, Flood Damage & Catalog Shows

In summary, Becky was trying to connect with her host for four different host coaching calls, but was unable to do so. Each call ended with some sort of complication. The fifth call went well, and the host scheduled the show for July 28th.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So I tore myself away for a few hours this evening to catch up with my host coaching for July.......here is what happened

Show #1 - Scheduled for July 14th - just sent out the invites this week......wants to move it back to July 28th (I already have a show that day....she will check on July 21st to see if that will work)

Show #2 July 17th - had been very panicky, hadn't received her list - left a message, she called back - "oops! I forgot - I'll send it tonight"......I'm still waiting....

Show #3 July 19th - also hadn't received her list - Because a pipe burst in their house and they've been dealing with flood damage! Could we have the show the 26th instead of the 19th? thankfully, that date was available. So hopefully that one will work out too!

Show #4 - July 23rd - easy! Have her invites, show is on as scheduled!

Show #5 - July 24th - Whew! Another show still as scheduled!

Show #6 - July 28th - Okay - haven't heard a thing from her since she booked the show - I've left emails, sent reminder cards, also tried to phone - but never get an answer, and there is no message option, just "Please try back later". My July 14th show wants this date........but it's still too early to give the date away to someone else......what to do, what to do????

And finally - my last host coaching call - she wants to turn it into a Catalog Show......okee dokee by me........I'm not expecting much from this one!

Oh - but my 2 Catalog Shows for July are both closing this weekend - one tomorrow and one Saturday - so I am still confident I can reach the $3000 mark for July!

And that concludes my Crazy Host Coaching evening! At least I ended it with my July still fairly intact!

Wow! Congrats! Sounds like you got a lot accomplished in your time! I've been on the phone 3 times in the last 30 hours and still haven't gotten ahold of people yet (including someone who gave me a good time to call!)... will be back at it tomorrow. Taking Saturday off to get my house actually presentable, so when I get back from conference it won't be a total disaster and back on the phone on Sunday to book up my August! Thanks for the motivation!

Becky - there are days I wish I had that many shows to have that much chaos...then other days I know I've picked the "right pace".

I pray your last few will fall in place so you have a worry-free conference!

On that note...'night all!

becky
i don't think its too early to give away a date to which you cant connect with the host, i would send her one final reminder telling her you need to hear from her by such and such date as you have another person wanting to book it, or something along those lines maybe a little more tactful :)

and i dont know about down there but up here when that message comes on the person has call privacy and has blocked you out :( hopefully that isnt the case

wish i had your line up for july better get my butt in gear or shud i say head to the phone :)

good luck

heather9892 said:
becky
i don't think its too early to give away a date to which you cant connect with the host, i would send her one final reminder telling her you need to hear from her by such and such date as you have another person wanting to book it, or something along those lines maybe a little more tactful :)

and i dont know about down there but up here when that message comes on the person has call privacy and has blocked you out :( hopefully that isnt the case

wish i had your line up for july better get my butt in gear or shud i say head to the phone :)

good luck

Wow Heather - I hope she isn't blocking my calls! But just in case - I think I may do the post card thing and give her one last chance......the other host who wants that date has already given me a list and really wants the July host special - so she is really more of a "sure thing".

I'd go with the sure thing!

me too!

ok now i'm just going to babble b/c it won't let me post!!! too short!!!

1. What schedule changes can we expect for July host coaching?

Due to the recent flood damage in our warehouse, there may be delays in shipping and receiving orders. This may affect the delivery dates for host rewards and guest orders. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding during this time.

2. How will the flood damage affect catalog shows?

If you had a catalog show scheduled for July, please reach out to your host and let them know that there may be a delay in receiving their orders. Encourage them to contact their guests and inform them of the possible delay as well. Make sure to keep in touch with your host and provide updates as needed.

3. Will there be any changes to the host rewards program for July?

There will be no changes to the host rewards program for July. However, due to the potential delays in shipping and receiving orders, we recommend extending the show closing date for your hosts to allow for any possible delays in receiving their rewards. This will ensure a positive experience for your host and their guests.

4. How can I stay updated on any further schedule changes?

Our team is monitoring the situation closely and will provide updates as needed. You can also check our website or social media pages for any announcements. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.

5. Is there anything else I should know about the flood damage and its impact on Pampered Chef?

We are working diligently to minimize the impact of the flood damage on our operations. Our top priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of our employees and customers. We appreciate your continued support and understanding during this time, and we will do our best to keep you updated on any changes or developments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
Replies
Views
shano
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies