• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Host Motivated to do a $1400 Show - Is it Possible?

In summary, this woman is very motivated to do a $1000 show, but she's hoping for $1400 in order to get the 12 piece Executive cookware set for free. She was recently at a show where the host did a $1400 show and got the entire set for free. If she signs up to sell at her party and does two shows in July, she can get the NEWEST piece of cookware too.
angmillar
Help!! I just a July host that is very, very motivated. She wants to do at the very minimum a $1000 show, but is hoping for $1400. The reason?? She was at a show recently where the host did a $1400 show and got the entire 12 pieces of Executive cookware for FREE.

Plus, when she put in her wish list on my PC website, it told her that in order to get the cookware for free, she needed to do a $1400 show.

I didn't think this was possible... is it???

Please help! I don't want to lose this show if at all possible.

She might be able to get the 5 piece or the 7piece for free but not the 12 piece

Kathytnt said:
She might be able to get the 5 piece or the 7piece for free but not the 12 piece

That's what I thought! But, when you put in the 12 piece set on the wishlist, it says that you have to do a $1400 show in order to get it FREE!!

She'd need an almost $2400 show to get all 12 pieces free.

If she's that motivated for a show - RECRUIT her! And then she can earn that plus all the new items for free too!

HA!! I am in the process of recruiting her... I told her that if she wanted to sign up at her party, she could use $$ toward her kit, and that I would give her the bookings from her show. Fingers crossed!!

PLUS when she signs and does two shows in July, she can get the NEWEST piece of cookware too!!! Work that angle! :D

Definitely recruit her!!!

angmillar said:
That's what I thought! But, when you put in the 12 piece set on the wishlist, it says that you have to do a $1400 show in order to get it FREE!!

How do you put something on "the wishlist"??:confused:

Add it to an order and enter a 0 for quantity.

That's a function available to hosts through your PWS. When you set up a show online, you'll get a host password that you can give to your host. They can log on and create a wishlist with things they want. What's nice about that it that it computes the sales they need to get it free (although as noted above, there's sometimes a glitch), and you can print the list to see what they want. You can then use it as a coaching tool: To get your whole list for free, you'll need a $1000 show. So let's work on getting at least 15 people there and 10 outside orders.

:)

Yes, in this case, it is a glitch. I was on the phone with tech support for about 45 minutes regarding this issue. I'm supposed to receive an email for follow-up, and I'm going to call again as well.

I'm pretty sure this gal is gonna sign up to sell, though. Any ideas on how to word it to her?? I was thinking of suggesting that she use some of her free product value for her kit, and save the PC dollars she earns to buy the entire cookware set for free. (She could purchase it at 40% off during kit enhancement, right?) She'll be my first recruit, so I'm not really good at this just yet!!

finley1991 said:
PLUS when she signs and does two shows in July, she can get the NEWEST piece of cookware too!!! Work that angle! :D

I didn't even think of that... Thanks!!

What are the benefits of hosting a $1400 show?

Hosting a $1400 show allows the host to earn free and discounted products, as well as potential host rewards and incentives. It also gives the host the opportunity to share new and innovative kitchen tools with their friends and family.

How can I motivate my guests to make purchases at a $1400 show?

One way to motivate guests is to highlight the exclusive deals and discounts available only at a $1400 show. You can also offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, for guests who make purchases above a certain amount.

Is it possible to reach $1400 in sales at a show?

Yes, it is definitely possible to reach $1400 in sales at a show. With proper planning, inviting a good number of guests, and offering incentives and exclusive deals, reaching this goal is achievable.

What can I do as a consultant to help my host reach their $1400 goal?

As a consultant, you can provide your host with marketing materials, such as invitations and catalogs, to help them promote the show. You can also offer your expertise and product knowledge to help the host plan an engaging and successful event.

What should I do if my host is struggling to reach their $1400 goal?

If your host is struggling to reach their goal, you can offer to help them by reaching out to potential guests and promoting the show on your social media platforms. You can also suggest hosting a virtual show or having a pre-show gathering to boost sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies