• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Show for Your Spouse: Is It Allowed?”

:You can send out email post cards for the holidays. To set up an email show, you would need to contact the organizer of that show.
kary
I have a past host who wants to place a large order (like $500 after her past host discount) and she wants to know if she can list her husband as the host doing a catalog show for her order so they would get the $75 in free product and half price items too. Is that allowed? Thanks for your help. :)

yes it is! she is a guest at his show :)

Wow!!!That's a huge order!! I would definitely do everything I could to make sure this customer gets her FREE products. And since she is so high up is there any chance of her getting orders from co-workers, friends or family.
It's worth a shot. But either way, yes make sure she gets her free products. And yes you can use her husband as the host.

Debbie :D

I have a regular customer who always places a $400-$500 order in Dec. for Christmas gifts.....I just have her give me the names of 2-3 people she is buying gifts for, and divide her order between them - she doesn't mind paying the $8-$12 shipping (she'd pay more than that for an individual order!) and then getting free and discounted product for herself! I count it as a Catalog Show!
This year she has already given me $250 worth of orders, and will be calling me with the rest when she gets wish list items back from her kids! I do everything to make sure she is happy. She has brought me alot of business over the years by talking me up to people!

Wow...that is great!!!

Absolutely! I'm jealous!

I consider myself very fortunate to have her as a client....she used to be a cooking client when I was a Personal Chef, and she has just transitioned herself into being my best Pampered Chef client! That's why I will go an extra TWO miles to make sure she is treated well!

I sure hope it is!! I recently attended a home business open house and since I didn't have a host to put the orders under (and I've used my husband's name before :p) I just put the orders under my father in laws name. That way he got a past host discount number and I got a few free things to give as Christmas gifts and hostess gifts. When I get enough orders like that, I usually pick one of my family members as the host so they get the discount. Just about everyone "legally" has one now so they all think I've giving them a great deal when they order through me! Win-win! :)

Great! Thanks for your replies ladies. :)

email cards and....Hi:

I remember seeing email post cards to send out for the holidays but not sure where I saw them and where to send them from. I"m also wondering how to set up an email show prior to a host/hostess show. I'm hoping by emailing info about an upcoming show I may increase the Hostess' sales.

TIA;

LIZ

1. Can I host a show for my spouse?

Yes, hosting a show for your spouse is allowed at Pampered Chef. We encourage couples to work together and support each other's businesses.

2. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a show for my spouse?

No, you do not have to be a consultant to host a show for your spouse. As long as your spouse is a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can host a show for them.

3. Are there any special requirements or rules for hosting a show for my spouse?

No, there are no special requirements or rules for hosting a show for your spouse. You can follow the same guidelines and procedures as any other show host.

4. Can I earn host rewards if I host a show for my spouse?

Yes, as a host, you are eligible to earn host rewards for hosting a show for your spouse. You can use these rewards towards purchasing Pampered Chef products or receiving discounts on future purchases.

5. Can I have a co-host for the show with my spouse?

Yes, you can have a co-host for the show with your spouse. This can be a fun way to work together and make the show more interactive for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
Replies
Views
Wildfire