• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Save 60% on Cool & Serve: Host Benefits and Discounts Explained

In summary, the past host from whom the June show was booked is eligible to receive their choice of one item at 60% off. They may choose from the same products available to the current host based upon guest sales of the current host's show. If the show does not reach $650, then they both get to choose from everything BUT the cool and serve at 60% off.
K.Shaffer
I understand that in order for a host to get the cool and serve at 60% off, their show must meet $650.
What if a past host attends her friends show to use her booking benefit to buy that cool and serve and her friends show is only at $500. Does the past host still get the discount either way?

The past host will only be able to purchase the Cool & Serve if the current host's show reaches $650. Now, if the show is at $640, I think the past host's purchase of the item would push it over the $650 mark for both to qualify.

My understanding is that the past host can get the same level as the current host..so if the current host's show does not reach the $650 then the past host can not get the Cool and Serve at 60% off.

I don't believe so. I think the past host can only choose from the other choices. Check the fine print on the June flyer and/or call HO for clarification.

Didn't think to read the flyer....lol I'm learning.

The flyer said "the past host from whom the June show was booked is eligible to receive their choice of one item at 60% off. They may choose from the same products available to the current host based upon guest sales of the current host's show"

So my understanding is yes they can get the cool and serve but only if the show is at $650 or more. Right?? LOL

K.Shaffer said:

The flyer said "the past host from whom the June show was booked is eligible to receive their choice of one item at 60% off. They may choose from the same products available to the current host based upon guest sales of the current host's show"

So my understanding is yes they can get the cool and serve but only if the show is at $650 or more. Right?? LOL

That's correct!

K.Shaffer said:

Exactly. If they do not make $650, then thry both get to choose from everything BUT the cool and serve at 60% off.

Tell the past host she can help her friend by picking up orders too. She can be a "hostess helper".

K.Shaffer said:

As the others have said, this is correct. It is also true that the past host's order counts toward the $650 so if the host is close enough that the past host's order of the Cool & Serve puts her over they both can get it!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Exactly. If they do not make $650, then thry both get to choose from everything BUT the cool and serve at 60% off.

Tell the past host she can help her friend by picking up orders too. She can be a "hostess helper".

I like this Laurie. I get frustrated by the different levels and the past host not really knowing what she can and can't get because she has no control over what the show total will be. This seems like a friendly way to get her involved and when it's only one item that's dependent upon a higher show total its not as big of a deal.

1. What is the Cool & Serve Question?

The Cool & Serve Question is a product from Pampered Chef that allows you to keep food cool while serving. It is a serving tray with a built-in cooling pad that can be chilled in the freezer before use.

2. How does the Cool & Serve Question work?

The Cool & Serve Question works by placing the cooling pad in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use. Once chilled, it can be inserted into the bottom of the serving tray and will keep food cool for up to 4 hours.

3. Can the Cool & Serve Question keep food hot as well?

No, the Cool & Serve Question is designed specifically for keeping food cool. It is not recommended to use it for keeping food hot as it may not maintain a safe temperature for food.

4. Is the Cool & Serve Question dishwasher safe?

Yes, the serving tray and cooling pad of the Cool & Serve Question are both dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the cooling pad to prolong its effectiveness.

5. What types of food are best served using the Cool & Serve Question?

The Cool & Serve Question is perfect for serving cold items such as fruits, vegetables, dips, and desserts. It can also be used for keeping cold cuts and cheese cool during a party or picnic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amandaC
  • KBender295