• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Party at 60% Off: Clearing Confusion on Ordering from Past Hosts

In summary, the conversation discusses how to handle orders when the current host is not at the party. The best solution is to put the order in for the party under the name of a co-host. If the current host is not available, the order can be put in for the future host.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I have a question. I have a current host (we'll call her Melissa) who attended a party of past host (we'll call her Dawn) a few weeks ago. When Melissa ordered her items, she told me she was interested in booking a party. Well, I put it in the check in the spot for future host, but the she was placing an order with her friend, Trisha, and didn't want to pay the shipping. So when I ordered the items, I listed it under her friend's name, Trisha. My question is, how does Dawn get to order from Melissa's party at 60% off since the show closed and didn't even show Melissa being there. Ok, now, tha'ts confussing. Please help! Melissa only ordered the season's best cookbook at dawn's party and didn't want to pay 4 dollars so I didn't make it a big deal for her to order on her own recipet.

I think you'll have to list Trisha and Dawn as cohosts. Give all the host benefits to Dawn. Trisha's "host order" can just be blank, I'd think... she's just there to make this work.And *definitely* discourage the combining of orders in the future!

Hopefully someone who's tried this will chime in - but it seems like it should work.Maybe play with the software and see what it does with this scenario.

BTW- if this would happen in the future (I have had people want to book a show and not order anything at that current show) You just put them in like they are placing an order, mark them as booking a show, and not enter any products.

Not sure what to do right now for your current host!

Oh good idea, Kelly. I think I've read that before but I did not remember it in this case.

jenniferp417 said:
Hopefully someone who's tried this will chime in - but it seems like it should work.

Maybe play with the software and see what it does with this scenario.

that should work fine, i can't see why not.

I'm not sure about P3, but in PP it doesn't matter who actually hosts the next show. The originating host's PHD# has so many booking benefits that can be used within the next six months. So, if Suzy Q books a show from Holly Host's show, and then changes her mind, Holly Host can find another friend to have it, and she will still get her booking benefit.

Okay, the way I worded that makes sense to me, but if it doesn't to you, please let me know!

HTH...SIID!

really? I did not know this. (don't tell DH I said that! :) )

What DH doesn't know can't hurt you. ;)

nikked said:
I'm not sure about P3, but in PP it doesn't matter who actually hosts the next show. The originating host's PHD# has so many booking benefits that can be used within the next six months. So, if Suzy Q books a show from Holly Host's show, and then changes her mind, Holly Host can find another friend to have it, and she will still get her booking benefit.

Okay, the way I worded that makes sense to me, but if it doesn't to you, please let me know!

HTH...SIID!
Are you sure about that? How would they know she was the originating host if the show wasn't booked from her party? Have you tried this?

Chef Kearns said:
Are you sure about that? How would they know she was the originating host if the show wasn't booked from her party? Have you tried this?

Because, as nikked said, The originating host's PHD# has so many booking benefits that can be used within the next six months.

nikked said:

HTH...SIID!

OK, so that made sense to me, but what does SIID mean?:)

KellyTheChef said:
BTW- if this would happen in the future (I have had people want to book a show and not order anything at that current show) You just put them in like they are placing an order, mark them as booking a show, and not enter any products.

Not sure what to do right now for your current host!

That's what I've done - put them in as booking a show but no items.

The best current thing to do is put Trisha as a co-host.

sfdavis918 said:
OK, so that made sense to me, but what does SIID mean?:)

"Sorry If It Didn't"...got sick of typing it, so made my own web-speak!

And yes, I have done this, quite often. As long as the originating host hasn't used all the booking benefits, it doesn't matter who actually hosts the next show.

Ok. Thanks so much. I'm going to try to do that and see how it works.
I'll let you know

nikked said:

HTH...SIID!

it makes sense to me and thank you for the information, it is very helpful because I have had this happen.

1. How do I book a party at 60% off?

To book a party at 60% off, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own party. Your consultant can provide you with all the details and help you choose the best option for your needs.

2. Can I still receive the discount if I have hosted a party in the past?

Yes, as long as your past party was at least 12 months ago, you are eligible to receive the 60% off discount when you book a new party. This is a great way to restock on your favorite Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

3. What products are included in the 60% off discount?

The 60% off discount is only applicable to select products and collections. Your consultant can provide you with a list of eligible items. However, please note that the discount does not apply to already discounted or promotional products.

4. Can I combine the 60% off discount with other promotions or discounts?

No, the 60% off discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.

5. How long is the 60% off discount valid for?

The 60% off discount is valid for 12 months from the date of your party. This means that you have one year to redeem your discount and make a purchase at the discounted price. After 12 months, the offer will expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
Replies
Views
Wildfire