• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: Tips for Hosting a Successful Catalog Show with PC Cooking

In summary, my mom is doing a catalog show. She has had PC cooking shows in the past before I became a consultant. I always thought she had a good turnout. She has had the Catalogs for a week. So I call her yesterday to touch base and host coach she has 2 orders that are a grand total of $40. One of those wants to book a cooking show! But if my moms show doesn't qualify what do I do?Tell her the truth. It can't be a show without $150 in orders, and you'll put the orders on with a different show unless the customers want to pay for direct shipping.
PCSarahjm
My mom is doing a catalog show. She has had PC cooking shows in the past before I became a consultant. I always thought she had a good turnout. She has had the Catalogs for a week. So I call her yesterday to touch base and host coach she has 2 orders that are a grand total of $40. One of those wants to book a cooking show! But if my moms show doesn't qualify what do I do?

Tell her the truth. It can't be a show without $150 in orders, and you'll put the orders on with a different show unless the customers want to pay for direct shipping.

No offense but she sounds like my mother in law!! Everytime I tried to host coach her she said I know what I'm doing...if it werent' for me she wouldn't have had an $800 show....but oh well. Anyway so to go off subject....I would tell her that you have to have so much to be a show too. Maybe she will so oh and get on the ball! :D

All you can do it add it to another show. If you are thinking of giving a booking benefit, that's up to you. You could "book" it off the other show and then use that hosts name to purchase it as your mom's friend's show.Does she realize that she needs $150 in orders? I don't suppose that she booked off of anyone (since the host special would count towards her show).Catalog shows are harder in a lot of ways b/c you have to be around enough people and talk to them. I always tell mine to talk to people about your products b/c they know and trust you. That's how I started my collection. I ordered from a catalog show based on what she said I needed. I eventually booked b/c she told me I needed free stuff for myself and then I became a consultant. She just needs to have fun with it and know that if people don't want something, they just don't order. Also, it's important to route a catalog around work vs putting it in the breakroom if possible. Or put "treats for anyone who orders when the products arrive".

i am hoping she will get on the ball. She works with around 20 other women. So maybe she hasn't spoke with all of them. I even told her not to forget about the neighbors!!!
Hopefully she will pull through for me.

I think part of it is she is my mother. It is a little discouraging.

Coaching family is hard.

Encourage her to have her friends and coworkers bring in outside orders.

Help her send invites from your website if you have one. You can adapt them to say what you need it to say. If you don't have a website, perhaps you can help her develop an email invitation and then people can look at the catalog online at the PC website and call or email her with an order.

1. How do I get started with hosting a catalog show with PC Cooking?

To get started, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more about hosting a catalog show. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and tips for hosting a successful show.

2. What are some tips for maximizing success with a catalog show?

Some tips for maximizing success with a catalog show include inviting a large number of guests, promoting the show through social media and word of mouth, offering incentives for guests to make purchases, and following up with guests after the show to encourage additional purchases.

3. How can I make my catalog show more engaging for my guests?

There are many ways to make your catalog show more engaging for your guests. You can offer interactive games or activities, provide cooking demonstrations, or host a virtual party with interactive elements such as polls or quizzes.

4. Can I earn rewards or discounts as a host for a successful catalog show?

Yes, as a host of a successful catalog show, you can earn host rewards and discounts on Pampered Chef products. The rewards and discounts will vary depending on the sales generated from your show.

5. How can I ensure a smooth ordering and delivery process for my guests?

To ensure a smooth ordering and delivery process for your guests, be sure to provide clear instructions for placing orders and setting expectations for delivery times. You can also offer to place orders on behalf of your guests to make the process easier for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Maragib
  • teresah551393
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
teresah551393
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies