• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Catalog Show Success: Tips for New Consultants

She needs to have $150 in Guest sales for it to count toward a show. Explain to her the situation and see if she knows anybody she could ask to place an order with you. She can ask neighbors, friends relatives, her child(ren)'s friends parents coworks, etc. If she is unwilling or unable to find anybody else, then you could also ask your friends or family to help you out with the remaining $41.50 in product needed to make it a show. Personally, if it were me... I would find someone, anyone (friend, relative, coworker, neighbor, etc) to place an order and submit it with me (the consultant) as the host. Do whatever you can to
GetCookingTiffany
Hi everyone,
This is my first post - I'm usually the lurker!! lol!
I'm still in my first month and I just had a catalog show close. Problem is the host only had one order for $109 (subtotal) and her own order for $108.50. Does this count as a show??:confused: I tried looking on consultants corner but had no luck.
Also, want to say that you all sound great and always have good advice and tips!!
Thanks,
Tiffany

Hi and welcome to the group. She needs to have $150 in Guest sales for it to count toward a show. Explain to her the situation and see if she knows anybody she could ask to place an order with you. She can ask neighbors, friends relatives, her child(ren)'s friends parents coworks, etc. If she is unwilling or unable to find anybody else, then you could also ask your friends or family to help you out with the remaining $41.50 in product needed to make it a show. Personally, if it were me... I would find someone, anyone (friend, relative, coworker, neighbor, etc) to place an order and submit it with me (the consultant) as the host. Do whatever you can to turn it into a show.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Actually I am pretty sure that as long as commissionable sales are $150 then the show can be submitted. So in PP look at that information.

it is guest sales but if you need ask if you can take some of her order to make it 150 I have had to do that before. So take $41.50 from her original total and put it as a guest then put her in as the hostess and she can get the discount on the rest of her order. I hope that makes sense

I would also ask her if she wants to use some of her own order to make the $150 mark. I have also added outside orders to shows like this before.

Thanks for the help! We ended up moving some of her sales as a guest to hit the $200 mark so she'd get the % off and $10 Free product. And she added the Santoku knife!! WooHoo! Not quite the flop I thought it would be!

That is great Tiffany.

What are some tips for hosting a successful catalog show as a new consultant?

1. Utilize the hostess coaching tools provided by Pampered Chef to help guide your hostess in planning and promoting her show. This will help increase attendance and sales.

2. Encourage your hostess to share the catalog and digital invitation with her friends and family through social media, email, and text message. This will expand the reach of the show and potentially generate more orders.

3. Offer incentives for guests who attend the show and place an order. This could be a free product or a discount on their purchase. This will entice guests to attend and potentially increase their order size.

4. Follow up with guests after the show to thank them for their order and see if they have any questions or need assistance with their products. This will show your appreciation and build a relationship with potential future customers.

5. Continuously promote the show throughout the month through social media, email, and in-person conversations. This will remind guests to place their orders and potentially generate more orders from those who may have forgotten or missed the initial promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies