• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Transition: Important Dates and Tips for Submitting Orders

In summary, the catalog transition will take place from August 1st to August 31st. During this time, orders can be submitted from both the current and new catalogs. However, after August 31st, the old catalog will no longer be available for ordering. If an order is submitted with items from both catalogs, it will be split into two separate orders. It is possible to combine orders from both catalogs to reach the minimum order requirement of $80, but this may result in separate shipments and could affect host benefits. Some tips to keep in mind during the transition include submitting orders early, double checking the catalog being ordered from, and communicating any changes or updates to the host.
AnthemChef
This is my first catalog transition - and I'm not sure how it works with my late February shows.

Do all orders for the current catalog have to be submitted by Feb 29th? Or do I have a little time to get everything together?

I have 4 shows in the next week, and I'm sure they aren't all going to close before March/new catalog starts. I just want to make sure I'm not messing anything up!!

You have time to submit them. All Fall/Winter orders have to be in by March 31st, but sooner is always better (especially if anyone orders retiring products).

Oh good! I won't let the shows go very long... I like to have them closed within 3-4 days max, but I just wanted to make sure I had time.

Are customers allowed to order from the new catalog on the same order?

No, they are not.

Nope, because the catalog in effect is based on the SHOW date, just like the specials.

What are the important dates for the catalog transition?

The catalog transition will take place from August 1st to August 31st. During this time, you can submit orders from both the current and new catalogs.

Can I still submit orders from the old catalog after August 31st?

No, the old catalog will no longer be available for ordering after August 31st. Please make sure to submit any remaining orders before this date.

What happens if I submit an order with items from both catalogs?

If you submit an order with items from both catalogs, it will be split into two separate orders. One order will include items from the current catalog and the other will include items from the new catalog.

Can I combine orders from different catalogs to reach the minimum order requirement?

Yes, you can combine orders from both catalogs to reach the minimum order requirement of $80. However, please note that this may result in separate shipments and may affect your host’s benefits.

Are there any tips for submitting orders during the catalog transition?

Yes, here are some tips to keep in mind: submit orders as early as possible, double check that you are ordering from the correct catalog, and communicate any changes or updates to your host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • ksmedic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies