• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Flop Turns into $314 Success!

In summary, Tonite I had a cooking show...it was for my aunt. I was thinking we would have a pretty good turnout considering I helped her make her guest list and such. Well, only 4 showed up! :( My uncle is calling all kinds of people to try to get them to come over! LOL He even asked his work buddies if his wife needed anything! I tried to recruit him! ;) (his buddies wife is going to order)! It was funny. Anyway, when I saw that no one else was coming, I went ahead and did my presentation. She had 2 phone calls during this time with people wanting to order... I was thinking it was going to be a flop... but, as of right
swtnsssychef
Tonite I had a cooking show...it was for my aunt. I was thinking we would have a pretty good turnout considering I helped her make her guest list and such. Well, only 4 showed up! :( My uncle is calling all kinds of people to try to get them to come over! LOL He even asked his work buddies if his wife needed anything! I tried to recruit him! ;) (his buddies wife is going to order)! It was funny. Anyway, when I saw that no one else was coming, I went ahead and did my presentation. She had 2 phone calls during this time with people wanting to order... I was thinking it was going to be a flop... but, as of right now, she is at $314!!:thumbup: She still has a few more people to ask for orders so I gave her until next Friday to get them.. oh yeah, and I got a possible booking for Sept!! Yea!! I just couldn't believe it when I was totaling up the orders to see where she was at!!:balloon: Sorry bout the long post...couldn't help it!!:D

Yahoo! Great job. I did a show for my mom that she thought was going to be a total flop, it turned out to be a $800 show with 4 bookings! Gotta love it!

Good going! You just never know, right?!! Glad it worked out for you and your aunt!

Good for you, thats awesome! You cant always judge a show by the number of people, bc one may buy enough to qualify from that one person!

I too had a show two weeks ago that only had three guests (one was the host's mom). I left the show that night with only one order! :eek: Needless to say, she's finally going to close her show this weekend and it looks like it's going to end up as a $500 show! :D I NEVER would have guessed.

Also, last December my mother-in-law had a show, and because she didn't seem very optimistic about her guests showing up and having it at her townhouse they were temporarily renting, I just crossed my fingers for her that she just have AT LEAST a $200 show. She ended up having 8 people and a $1,100 show! I was stunned ... EVERYONE was ordering stuff for Christmas gifts.

What is "Cooking Show Flop Turns into $314 Success!"?

"Cooking Show Flop Turns into $314 Success!" is a popular recipe and cooking demonstration that can be done at a Pampered Chef cooking show. It involves making a delicious and easy dish that can be prepared in front of a live audience.

How can I make "Cooking Show Flop Turns into $314 Success!" successful?

To make this cooking show a success, it is important to have all the necessary ingredients and tools ready before starting the demonstration. It is also helpful to engage with the audience and provide tips and tricks for making the dish even better. Lastly, offering samples and encouraging guests to purchase the products used in the demonstration can also contribute to the success of the show.

What are the benefits of doing "Cooking Show Flop Turns into $314 Success!"?

There are several benefits to doing this cooking show. It can help showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products and how they can make cooking easier and more enjoyable. It can also generate sales and bookings for future shows. Additionally, it can be a fun and interactive way to engage with friends and family while learning new recipes and cooking techniques.

Can I customize "Cooking Show Flop Turns into $314 Success!" with my own recipes?

Yes, you can definitely customize this cooking show with your own recipes. The main focus of the demonstration is to showcase Pampered Chef products, but incorporating your own recipes can add a personal touch and make the show more unique. Just make sure to use Pampered Chef products in the demonstration to showcase their versatility.

Do I need to be a professional chef to do "Cooking Show Flop Turns into $314 Success!"?

No, you do not need to be a professional chef to do this cooking show. It is designed to be fun and easy for anyone to do, regardless of their cooking experience. The important thing is to have a passion for cooking and the willingness to learn and share recipes with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kitchen queen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies