• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving $341.77 in Outside Orders for First Time | Cooking Show Prep Update

In summary, the first show started with about $400 in outside orders. The host called all the guests and reminded them to bring a friend. The show ended with a 325.25 show.
milkangel
i have goten for the first time 341.77 in outside orders before the cooking show with 4-5 people coming was hoping 6 but had to change the dat to sunday and 1can not make it andthe other was riding with.

Way to go! One of my first $1000 shows started with about $400 in outside orders. Have your host call all the guests and remind them to bring a friend!

Congrats! That's awesome! It's always nice to have a motivated host who gets outside orders!! :)

Wonderful. It's great when you have a host who gets it.

Yeah! It's always better when you know you have a show to submit BEFORE you leave the house!!

i had the show and it was great she had over a 100 dollar show pluse what she had before the show and a few more outside orders to come yet. so it should reach over 500 dollar show.

Isn't it just awesome when that happens. I love supermotevated hosts like that. I actually just closed a show today that was $700. the outside orders she had before the show actually tied what we had at the show. I was so excited! Not to mention all the guests are going to get all of their products super quick because we were able to close right away!

Awesome!!!!!!!! Don'tcha just love when that happens!!!!???

it is so cool when that happens and also i am having a really great catalog show too. i thought that it was not going to be so good and afew orders. the lady only emailed a few people and was not sure to in clude the homeschool people being as a friend of mine is a consultaint too and has contacts i told her to go a head and email them too and she did and few more orders totaling a 325.25 show. so COOL. i was a fraid to conflic with her too but she is not doing much any more just catalog shows and online orders.

and remember not everyone can alwasys get everything they want at one time.

1. How can I achieve $341.77 in outside orders for my first cooking show?

One way to achieve this is by reaching out to your friends and family and asking them to place orders for the products they are interested in. You can also promote your cooking show on social media and offer special discounts or incentives for outside orders.

2. Are there any tips for successfully preparing for a cooking show?

Yes, there are a few things you can do to ensure a successful cooking show. First, make sure to have all of your supplies and ingredients organized and ready to go. It's also helpful to practice the recipes beforehand and have a plan for how you will engage and interact with your guests.

3. How can I track my outside orders and ensure I reach the $341.77 goal?

Pampered Chef offers a tracking system where you can keep track of all your outside orders and their total amount. This will help you keep track of your progress towards the $341.77 goal and make adjustments as needed.

4. Are there any promotional materials or resources available to help me with my cooking show?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides a variety of marketing materials and resources that you can use to promote your cooking show and encourage outside orders. These include flyers, social media graphics, and email templates.

5. What are some ways to make my cooking show more engaging and increase outside orders?

One way to make your cooking show more engaging is by involving your guests in the cooking process. You can also offer interactive activities or games, provide samples for guests to try, and offer special discounts or promotions for outside orders placed during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
SLDOWDY1978
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies