• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Good Vibes for my First Cooking Show in 3 Months | TIA

Good job on the bookings Lisa! You're doing great!You are doing great! Keep up the great work!You're doing great! I'm so proud of you!You are doing fantastic!
lisacb77
I hope this isn't too selfish, but I am a bit nervous today as I have my first cooking show in 3 mos. So I would appreciate any vibes etc. you can send my way!

I'm sure it is just like riding a bike but for some reason I can't share the nerves!

TIA.

Good luck, i'm sure you'll do just fine!! It is just like riding a bike and i'm sure once you get started you'll forget all about those nerves... Have fun!!

Lisa just breathe, you will be fine! I am sending good vibes your way! You will have an awesome show!!:)

Good luck - I am sure you'll do great!

You go girl!!!:D

Good vibes, good vibes, good vibes. May your show be very successful!

Diane

Good vibes to you! Remember to just HAVE FUN and it will all go well!

Sending them your way!! Everything is going to go GREAT!!!

Good luck! Sending good vibes your way for a great show and many bookings!

Aw thanks y'all! You are so sweet!

I am playing book to look for the first time today so I hope for lots of bookings too, even if they are catty shows!

I'll hop back on later and let y'all know.

I think that good vibes from everyone here are automatic, whether they are requested or not! :)

Ann you are the best :D

Okay all, my host is at just over $400. Which is not bad. But it was lots of small orders from the 8 in person since she had $200 in advance! Good thing she has a guest list of 70 she's following up with so should have more outside orders :)

I learned a good lesson on my new incentive I'm offering this year though (collect $150 and/or two bookings in advance and I pay you for the ingredients). I am changing it to "and I'll shop for your ingredients." I could have saved some money as I had some of the items at home I didn't know she would have to buy (like vanilla), and I would know they were right. I did Choc Pecan Tart and she bought these weird pie crusts that were in tins and didn't roll out very much!

That will also keep me from buying any of the optional stuff. She got ice cream, and then we agreed to do the slap your mama margaritas (which were great!) but i ended up buying all her beer. At least she sent me home with 1/2 of it for DH! I think next time I suggest a drink I'll make it clear it's optional and on them, but I'm happy to bring the pitcher if they don't have it. My check to her was $36!

BUT...book to look was great. Got three bookings and a potential registry. One is for a Feb catty show b/c she wanted the DCB. So all in all, not a bad first venture back.

Awesome Lisa!

I offer to shop for all my hosts. I tell them that they can reimburse me, but if their show total is above a certain amount then those ingredients are on me. That way I can control what is purchase and use what I have on hand (using PC double strenth vanilla, for example) or buy in bulk if I'm making a lot of the same recipe that month.

Way to go on the bookings!!!!

YAY for you Lisa! That's GREAT!

That's a good point Deb. I may think about that if this becomes more full-time for me. At this point I'm hoping the savings of money and now time would be enough incentive to make sure their show qualifies in advance :D

1. How do I ensure a successful cooking show?

To ensure a successful cooking show, it is important to prepare and plan ahead. Make sure to have all necessary ingredients and supplies on hand, and practice the recipes beforehand. Also, don't forget to invite friends and family to support you!

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but also provides an opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques. Plus, it's a fun and social way to connect with others.

3. How can I personalize my cooking show?

You can personalize your cooking show by incorporating your own unique style and preferences. You can also choose specific recipes or products that you are interested in and share why you love them with your guests.

4. How can I make my first cooking show a success?

To make your first cooking show a success, it is important to stay organized and have a clear plan. Practice the recipes beforehand and consider hosting a smaller, more intimate show to gain confidence. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other Pampered Chef consultants.

5. How can I spread good vibes during my cooking show?

To spread good vibes during your cooking show, focus on being positive and enthusiastic about the products and recipes. Encourage your guests to participate and have fun. You can also incorporate positive affirmations or quotes to uplift the energy in the room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies