• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My 3rd $1000 Show in 4 Months!

In summary, the speaker had their third $1000 show since starting in April. They recently did a brunch show that went really well and everyone enjoyed the early end time. The speaker's director calls $1000 shows a gift from God. Other individuals in the conversation also expressed excitement and congratulations for the successful show. The speaker shared that they made Bountiful Brunch Pizza and a strawberry trifle for the brunch show, which was a hit. They also mentioned their host had $500 in outside orders. The speaker admits they are not sure how they accomplished the successful show, but encourages patience for others to achieve their own successful shows. Overall, the speaker is feeling blessed and grateful for their successful show.
srduggan
I rarely post but I just have to celebrate....I just had my THIRD $1000 show and I've only been doing this since April. Today we did a brunch show and it went over SOOOO well; everyone loved that they got fed this morning and were out and about by 12:30 to do their own thing and enjoy the rest of their Saturday. We started at 11:00. Just had to share :D

Good got you! Doesn't feel good to walk out of a show that goes that well!

Wow - 3! I'm still dreaming about my 1st. Good job! You're close to level 1 in just 1 show.

My director calls $1000 shows a gift from God - I have been bless twice Congrats on your blessing!

yay! I can't wait for a $1000 show!! What did you make for brunch this morning? I've been thinking of trying to get a brunch booking.

That's AWESOME!!! I am itching to get my first $1000 show. It will happen eventually! Have any tips as to how you accomplished this?
Thanks

Congratulations on your show and such a fantastic start to your business!!

WOO HOO!!! Yay for you!!! $1000 shows are fun to do!

riggs62 said:
yay! I can't wait for a $1000 show!! What did you make for brunch this morning? I've been thinking of trying to get a brunch booking.

I made Bountiful Brunch Pizza and a strawberry trifle (angel food cake, strawberries, marzetti's cream cheese fruit dip, angel food cake, strawberries, cool whip, and we did orange juice in the QSP)

The host had $500 in outside orders alone

I wish I had tips and knew what I was doing...but I'm not exactly sure. My first two were family but this definately wasn't so I am extremely stoked!

Everyone will get their blessing....patience is the key.

Congratulations! Don't you love those hosts who talk up their parties?Your brunch sounds yummy.

That is fantastic! Isn't it a wonderful feeling? Congrats on your show!

1. How did you achieve such success in hosting 3 $1000 shows in just 4 months?

I attribute my success to a combination of factors. First and foremost, I have a passion for the products and enjoy sharing them with others. I also make sure to thoroughly prepare for each show by promoting it through social media, inviting friends and family, and offering special incentives. Additionally, I provide exceptional customer service and follow up with my customers to ensure their satisfaction.

2. What are some tips for hosting a successful $1000 show?

There are a few key things to keep in mind when hosting a $1000 show. First, make sure to plan ahead and promote the show to as many people as possible. Offer incentives for guests to attend, such as free gifts or discounts. During the show, engage with your guests and demonstrate the products in a fun and interactive way. Lastly, follow up with your customers after the show to thank them and offer any additional assistance.

3. How do you handle potential cancellations or no-shows for a $1000 show?

Cancellations and no-shows are a common occurrence for any event, but especially for parties or shows. To minimize this, I make sure to have a clear and specific RSVP process and follow up with guests a few days before the show to confirm their attendance. If there are still cancellations or no-shows, I try to fill their spot with someone on my waitlist or offer the opportunity for them to place an order online.

4. What are some popular products for a $1000 show?

There are so many great products from Pampered Chef that can be showcased at a $1000 show. Some popular products include our stoneware, quick cooker, and mix 'n chop. Our kitchen tools also make great, affordable gifts for guests to purchase. Additionally, our exclusive host rewards and guest specials make it easy for guests to reach the $1000 mark in sales.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a $1000 show?

Hosting a $1000 show not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to share your love for Pampered Chef with others and potentially earn a great income. Additionally, the exclusive host rewards and guest specials make it a win-win for everyone involved. It's also a great way to connect with friends and family and have a fun and interactive event in the comfort of your own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
missiemom
  • ChefJoyJ