• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tooting My Horn: Exciting $1000 Show & New Recruit - August Rebate Opportunity!

In summary, "Tooting My Horn Again!!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate and share their success and achievements within the company. Tooting your horn is important because it allows you to share your accomplishments and inspire others, while also building your credibility and personal brand within the Pampered Chef community. There are various ways to "Toot Your Horn" as a consultant, such as on social media and during team meetings, and any achievements or successes can be celebrated and shared. "Tooting My Horn Again!!!!" is not just for top-performing consultants, but for all consultants to celebrate and inspire others with their achievements.
milkangel
i have to toos tmy horn again i just had my 2nd 1000 dollar show still needs to submit it but in the morning i will do that. So exciting and also i have one recruit now but i have another on the way to sign in august. She is going for that 50% rebait back from her kit. :sing:

:thumbup:LOL Congrats! That's awesome!!

Cool! Congratulations!

Congrats and.....

TOOT AWAY!! That's why we're here!:D

Congratulations on your second $1000 show! That is such an amazing accomplishment and I am so happy for you! It's always exciting to see your hard work pay off in such a big way. And having a new recruit on the way is just the cherry on top! Keep up the great work and I have no doubt you will continue to have even more successful shows and recruits in the future. Way to go! :clap:

1. What is "Tooting My Horn Again!!!!"?

"Tooting My Horn Again!!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate and share their success and achievements within the company.

2. Why is it important to "Toot Your Horn"?

Tooting your horn is important because it allows you to share your accomplishments and inspire others. It also helps build your credibility and personal brand within the Pampered Chef community.

3. How should I "Toot My Horn" as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many ways to "Toot Your Horn" as a Pampered Chef consultant, such as sharing your successes on social media, in team meetings, or during consultant training events. You can also use the hashtag #TootingMyHornAgain on social media to connect with other consultants.

4. What kind of achievements can I "Toot My Horn" about?

You can "Toot Your Horn" about any achievements or successes you have had as a Pampered Chef consultant, such as hitting sales goals, receiving awards, or reaching promotions within the company.

5. Is "Tooting My Horn Again!!!!" only for top-performing consultants?

No, "Tooting My Horn Again!!!!" is for all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level of success. It is important to celebrate and share even small achievements, as they can inspire others and contribute to the overall success of the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • PamperedK