• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for My Big Show Weekend?

In summary, "Back in the Swing of Things" is a collection of products and recipes from Pampered Chef that are designed to make meal prep easier and help you get back into a routine. The collection includes products such as the Quick Cooker, Quick Slice, and Stackable Meal Prep Containers, along with a recipe booklet and additional recipes on the Pampered Chef website. You can purchase the collection through a consultant, party, or online, and the products can be used for various meals besides dinner.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Hey all, i need your prayers. I have not had a show since june and I have 2 shows this saturday and a show on wed. I am terrified. you would think this was my first show. I am going into my 4th year. Unfortunately these shows are 2 hours away from me. ( my home town that i moved from 1 year ago) they are going to both be huge. the afternoon show has 10 confirmed and just checked again on the 2nd evening show and she has 16 confirmed. And that show i will know about 50% of the guests (family and friends)

My goal for the saturday sho ws are RECRUITING. i would love to recruit at least 1 from each show. These are a lot of SAHM's. My show on wednesday is an open house at my home and my goal there is BOOKINGS.

I am demo'ing the 10 min BBQ mini sand for the afternoon and the tenderloin in the evening. plus a skillet pineapple upside down cake.

Any last minute advice... I am leaving home in the am for work then after straight to my mothers.

dawn:eek:

Dawn, I'll be praying that everything goes smoothly for you!

Good luck, Dawn! You'll do great. I think doing shows is like riding a bicycle....you never quite forget how! Just talk about your passion and it will show through in your show. Not sure if you feel uncomfortable about talking about recruiting. I always was until I started using the "why" bag. You put in it things that remind you why you are doing this business and then talk about each one.

Good luck and let us know how it goes! :)

Related to Are You Ready for My Big Show Weekend?

1. What is "Back in the Swing of Things"?

"Back in the Swing of Things" is a collection of products and recipes from Pampered Chef that are designed to help you get back into a routine and make meal prep easier.

2. What products are included in the "Back in the Swing of Things" collection?

The collection includes a variety of products such as the Quick Cooker, Quick Slice, and Stackable Meal Prep Containers. These products are designed to help save time and make meal prep more efficient.

3. Are there any recipes included in the "Back in the Swing of Things" collection?

Yes, the collection includes a recipe booklet with quick and easy meal ideas using the products from the collection. There are also additional recipes available on the Pampered Chef website.

4. How can I purchase the "Back in the Swing of Things" collection?

You can purchase the collection through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a Pampered Chef party, or online through the Pampered Chef website. It is also available at select retail locations.

5. Can I use the products from "Back in the Swing of Things" for other meals besides dinner?

Yes, the products from the collection can be used for a variety of meals and recipes, including breakfast, lunch, and snacks. They are versatile and can be used in different ways to fit your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• makeawhisk
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • buckeyefan08
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • Bketchum