• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone, I Am Getting Ready to Make a Big Job Change. I Currently

In summary, I am currently a sales representative at a software company but have decided to make a big job change to pursue my passion for cooking. I have chosen to join Pampered Chef as a consultant because of their mission to bring people together through cooking. My previous job experiences have equipped me with skills in communication, organization, and sales, which will be beneficial in my role as a consultant. While there may be challenges in transitioning to this new role, I am eager to learn and committed to making it a success.
vogee13
Hi everyone, I am getting ready to make a BIG job change. I currently work 3 12 hour shifts per week and then have the rest of the week off. I am getting ready to take basically work 8-5. I was hoping those of you who work a more traditional job could share advice on how you work your PC into that kind of "day" job? Obviously my show times would be in the evening but when do you make calls and so on?

I am sure that I am just being a bit nervous about having a traditional schedule again but love hearing the great tips and advice everyone on here has!!

TIA

Lunch hours and other break times, even just 10 minutes, are good for calls. Just go to another area (or your car) if you think someone will complain that you're making personal calls at work.You can also get a lot done after work, before bed time. Schedule a couple of "office nights" a week, so your family knows that's your phone time.

Well, I work a 8-5 job and I have two very active children. We have some sort of sport or club event to go to every evening. That is why I love PC though because I can work it around my schedule. I usually work on my calls once I'm home in the evening and schedule my shows on the weekend. It helps to that I have a very supporting husband who will cook dinner and keep the kids occupied while I'm working.

1. Can you tell us more about your current job and what led to your decision to make a big job change?

I am currently working as a sales representative at a software company. While I have gained valuable experience and skills in this role, I have been looking for a new challenge and opportunity for growth. After careful consideration and reflection, I have decided to make a big job change to pursue my passion for cooking and join Pampered Chef as a consultant.

2. What specifically attracted you to Pampered Chef and the role of consultant?

I have always been passionate about cooking and sharing my love for food with others. Pampered Chef's mission to bring people together through the power of cooking resonates with me deeply. As a consultant, I will have the opportunity to not only share my passion but also help others discover the joy of cooking and create meaningful connections.

3. What skills and experiences do you bring to the table that make you a good fit for the consultant role at Pampered Chef?

In my current role, I have developed strong communication and interpersonal skills, which I believe will be crucial in building relationships with clients as a consultant. I am also well-organized and detail-oriented, which will help me in managing and coordinating events and demonstrations effectively. Additionally, my passion for cooking and previous experience in the food industry make me well-equipped to educate and inspire others in the kitchen.

4. How will your previous job experiences help you in your new role at Pampered Chef?

My previous job experiences have taught me valuable skills such as sales, marketing, and event planning, which will be beneficial in my role as a consultant. These skills will allow me to effectively promote and sell Pampered Chef products and plan successful cooking demonstrations for my clients. I also have experience in managing and building customer relationships, which I believe will be essential in my new role.

5. Are there any challenges you foresee in transitioning from your current job to a consultant role at Pampered Chef?

As with any career change, there will be a learning curve and challenges that come with transitioning to a new role. However, I am confident in my abilities and determination to succeed. I am excited to take on new challenges and learn from my colleagues at Pampered Chef. I am also committed to putting in the time and effort to ensure a smooth and successful transition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cookingmommy