• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Help Needed for Raleigh Area Show Tomorrow - Urgent Request!"

In summary, the person is in need of sweet and sour sauce and apricot honey sauce for a show tomorrow morning, but the packages won't arrive until a few days later. They are desperately looking for someone who has these sauces and is willing to lend them for the show. They have received a response from someone who has both sauces and is located in Rolesville, but they are unable to pick up the sauces due to work. They also have another person offering the sweet and sour sauce from Mebane. They are willing to return the sauces after the show and have provided contact information for the person in Rolesville.
absneed
First, I am not sure exactly what area this should have been posted in so I posted in but... Help!! I have a show tomorrow morning, 10:30. I placed an order for my hostess on another party that ended up closing later than expected. I ordered one each of the sweet and sour sauce and apricot honey sauce. The hostesses packages have been shipped but won't be here until 10/3 (the date of my party) and 10/4. :cry: If anyone has these may I PLEASE work something out with you. I will give you those I have ordered if I can use yours for my show tomorrow morning. I have been looking for someone with inventory and no one I know has these. Please let me know if you can help this deseperate consultant! Even if you have one I will be more than happy to do one from someone and the other from someone else.

Thank you!

Did you find what you need? I have a new, unopened Apricot Honey Sauce.
I live over in Rolesville...just down the road from W.F.Edit: i see one lady contacted you saying she had both sauces.....so hopefully you got what you needed. :)

Bobbi, I live in Rolesville. May I get the Apricot Honey from you? The problem with the other is I have to go to work today just shortly after she gets home, she is a bit further out and the show is in the morning at 10:30. At least if I have one that is better than none. Please email me. If you don't mind I'd like to call you. They should arrive either tomorrow or Friday, I would return it to you then. Is that ok?

Is that ok? The number I can be reached at is 919-332-7770.

absneed said:
Bobbi, I live in Rolesville. May I get the Apricot Honey from you? The problem with the other is I have to go to work today just shortly after she gets home, she is a bit further out and the show is in the morning at 10:30. At least if I have one that is better than none. Please email me. If you don't mind I'd like to call you. They should arrive either tomorrow or Friday, I would return it to you then.

I have a Sweet & Sour. Depending on where you live in Raleigh I'm about an hour. I live in Mebane - you can google Tanger Outlets. I'm minutes from the Mebane outlets.

1. What products do you offer in the Raleigh area, NC?

Pampered chef offers a wide range of kitchen products in the Raleigh area, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and small appliances. We also offer a variety of food products, such as spices, sauces, and mixes.

2. Is there a physical store location in Raleigh where I can purchase your products?

Pampered chef does not have a physical store in Raleigh. Our products are sold exclusively through independent consultants who can provide personal assistance and demonstrations for our customers.

3. How can I become a consultant in the Raleigh area?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered chef in the Raleigh area, you can reach out to our corporate office or connect with a local consultant for more information and guidance on the process.

4. Can I host a Pampered chef party in Raleigh?

Yes, you can host a Pampered chef party in Raleigh! Our consultants can help you plan and host a fun and interactive cooking party where you and your guests can learn new recipes and try out our products.

5. Do you offer any promotions or discounts for customers in the Raleigh area?

Yes, we frequently offer promotions and discounts for customers in the Raleigh area. You can check our website or contact a local consultant for more information on current deals and specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • chefjwr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • sarahsworld2000