• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating my First $1000 Show in 3 Months: A Success Story!

In summary, the conversation was about the excitement of having a first $1000 show, with one person sharing their accomplishment and others congratulating them. The original poster also shared their determination to have more $500 shows and tips for getting outside orders. They also mentioned feeling supported and loved by the community. There were also discussions about sharing flyers and modifying them for different markets. The conversation ended with the original poster closing their show at $1016.07 and expressing their excitement.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
:sing:
I had my first $1000 show!!! :) It's actually a whopping 42 cents over a grand! I'm so excited! It only took 3 months and 2 weeks to do it, too.

I just had to share it with you guys- my cluster is for lack of a better word apathetic, so I am happy and knew you guys would know just how happy I am and would be happy for me!

Whoo-hoo! I'm only $8470 from my $15,000 in sales to get my 2% commissions boost.

Happy dance! ♪♫♪ :D

:balloon: :balloon: Congratulations!!! :balloon: :balloon:

That's awesome! I know it feels great! :) Here's to the start of many "grand" shows! :D

**edited to add - it's time to update your best show! :balloon:

Of course you may!! Way to go!!! I can't wait to get my first!

Way to GO! Toot that horn girl!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

That's AWESOME Diva!!
Way to go!

Yeah for you! Congratulations! Let us know when you do it again.

Toot away!

That's one of the cool things about this site, we all understand what a big deal these things are!!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gif

Rock on, Diva!! I still haven't had a $1000 show but looking forward to the day I do have one. That is just AWESOME that you had one so early! Maybe some of your sales magic will rub off on me! I'm determined to have my hosts in January earn at LEAST $500 so they can get more free products! Ramping up my Host Coaching...booyah! ;)

WOO HOO! We're happy for you :)

KellyTheChef said:
Toot away!

That's one of the cool things about this site, we all understand what a big deal these things are!!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gifhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gif
Kelly, I love your happy, bouncing smilies! Thanks !!! :)
I am very excited- so super excited!!! It's been a long 3.5 months, and I needed this boost to my confidence more than you'll know.

Thanks for all the happy congrats everyone. You are all super sweet!:)

Chef Mary Rose said:
Rock on, Diva!! I still haven't had a $1000 show but looking forward to the day I do have one. That is just AWESOME that you had one so early! Maybe some of your sales magic will rub off on me!

I'm determined to have my hosts in January earn at LEAST $500 so they can get more free products! Ramping up my Host Coaching...booyah! ;)

Thanks Mary Rose! :) I really coach my hosts to get outside orders. Most of my hosts are able to get between $100 and $450.00 in outside orders. I made a little flyer that I put in my host folders that points out why outside orders are important to a show... so far it seems to be helping- my average show has 7+ outside orders!

I know you'll do at least $500 at each of your shows in January, because you sound very determined! Keep it up, and I'm sending some of my sales magic your way! (***sales magic***) ;)

Would you post your outside order flyer?

I will sure try! :)

possibly helpful flyersHere is the Why outside orders are important to your show, and then another one I put on the back of my lap boards, and some times I just slip it in the host package for them to read...

Hopefully you won't think they are too corny, and feel free to edit them any way that will make them more helpful to you. :)

Attachments

• Why outside orders are important to your shows success.doc
    146 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Kitchen Diva, I love the 2 fliers! Thanks for sharing.

That's great! Congratulations.And, even though I have a wonderful director and cluster, I love the instant love I get here.

Thanks Diva. I'm going to try your flyers. My shows have always been above the PC average, but since I've moved I've been averaging a lot more. I know that if I encourage outside orders, I can add more to my shows and hit more shows $800-$1000

Thanks for the flyers, I am going to modify them with Canadian prices and give them a try. I have had a couple of Kilo shows (as we call them here) but I would really like more. I think the one will really help with bookings too, something I have trouble with sometimes.

You go girl!!

raebates, I love the instant love, too. :) it is warm and fuzzy...

I just closed the show, and we ended at $1016.07! Whoo-hoo-

Too bad that I only had that show, and one catty show because this could have been a whopping month for me. I'm still super-dooper excited that I hit my first $1,000 show!!!

CONGRATS!!!
I had my first $1000 show last week and my director is taking me out to eat. It's so exciting and I get paid for it tom. too! :sing: Just think you'll get that money just in time to go shopping the day after christmas or any last minute shopping.:p

What is "May I Toot My Horn?"

"May I Toot My Horn?" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to share their successes and accomplishments with their customers. It is a way for consultants to showcase their personal experiences with the products and the business.

Why do Pampered Chef consultants "toot their horn"?

Pampered Chef consultants "toot their horn" to inspire and motivate their customers. By sharing their personal stories and successes, they can show how the products have made a positive impact on their lives and how the business has helped them achieve their goals.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to "toot my horn"?

No, "tooting your horn" is not limited to Pampered Chef consultants. Customers and hosts can also share their experiences and successes with the products and the business. We encourage everyone to share their stories and inspire others.

How can I "toot my horn" as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many ways to "toot your horn" as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can share your successes on social media, in person with your customers, or during your cooking demonstrations. You can also submit your story to our official Pampered Chef blog or newsletter.

Is there a limit to how often I can "toot my horn"?

No, there is no limit to how often you can "toot your horn". We encourage consultants to share their successes and experiences regularly to inspire and motivate their customers. However, make sure to always keep the focus on your customers and how the products and business can benefit them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • srduggan