• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited to Share: My First $1000 Show Last Night! June Submission

In summary, Milkangel submitted her first 1000 dollar show last night and it will count towards her July commission. She also recommends newbies to put their shows in the Lord's hands and to always send out invites.
milkangel
i just got my first 1000 dollar show last night. I am so happy.:sing: I just subbmitted it. Will it count towards June right?

congrats!!!!!! I had my first earlier this month... What a rush when you get that first
1K show...

Congratulations! If you submitted it just now (today, July 1st) then it will go towards your July commission.

It will only count for June (commission and Sell A Thon) if it was submitted by midnight last night. Otherwise, it will be a great start to your July commission!

Congratulations!

You toot that horn Milkangel! You deserve it!
WAY TO GO!!!

Woo-hoo! Congratulations! Here's to the first of many more!!!!!

Toot Away ... you deserve it ... CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wait till you see that commission check girl, you are going to LOVE IT!!!!!:love:

Nice Going!!!! WTG!!:balloon:

What a great feeling. Congrats!

Wow! Exciting! I can't wait for my first 1K show!

Congrats!! If you turned it in TODAY, then it does NOT count towards the sell a thon. Sorry if you were counting on that. :(

i Should have sent it in ;last night but it was dated the 26th of june and ended june 30th so it still will not count? Oh no!! i was hoping for a great month of new fall products. I was so close to 2000 but did not make it. But i works for my july i can alwasys buy the large sample packet when it comes out, with the nice Check i will get.

Congratulations! Such a good feeling, isn't it?!

Woo hoo! That's great!

milkangel said:
i Should have sent it in ;last night but it was dated the 26th of june and ended june 30th so it still will not count? Oh no!! i was hoping for a great month of new fall products. I was so close to 2000 but did not make it. But i works for my july i can alwasys buy the large sample packet when it comes out, with the nice Check i will get.

Way to Go, Milkangel!!! You have a great attitude too! That's awesome! I'm afraid I'll be buying the new fall products as well!! :p Can't wait to see what they are!

And, don't forget to change your "best show" amount on your profile!!

milkangel said:
i just got my first 1000 dollar show last night. I am so happy.:sing: I just subbmitted it. Will it count towards June right?

Can you please share with us newbies what you did to get it up so high? I have only submitted 2 shows in my first 2 weeks but I am happy for all the pointers I have seen on this site. Thanks!

mistick_bananaparty.gif
I think that good news called for the dancing banana's!!!

Way to go- isn't it sooo cool to have a $1000.00 show? I love them!

the host for the 1000 dollar show sent out 18 in vites on the psw and i sent out 38 invetations by mail. i alwasy send out the invites for every one, saves them time. she never ben to a party before eather.

for all my shows i put them in the lord hands then when i do, he makes good of them in the way he wants and in his own time.

What is "Need to Toot My Horn!!"?

"Need to Toot My Horn!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to highlight their achievements and share their success stories with others.

Why do Pampered Chef consultants need to "Toot Their Horn"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to share your successes and accomplishments with others. By "tooting your horn", you can inspire and motivate others, as well as gain recognition and celebrate your achievements.

How can I effectively "Toot My Horn" as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many ways to effectively "toot your horn" as a Pampered Chef consultant. Some ideas include sharing your achievements on social media, hosting a "toot your horn" event with your customers, or creating a blog or newsletter to showcase your successes.

What are some examples of things I can "Toot My Horn" about as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can "toot your horn" about a variety of things, such as hitting a sales goal, earning a trip or incentive, receiving recognition from the company, or having a successful cooking show or event.

Is "Tooting My Horn" considered bragging?

No, "tooting your horn" is not considered bragging. It is important to share your successes with others in a positive and humble way. By doing so, you can inspire and motivate others to reach their own goals and celebrate your achievements together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies