• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Almost There: My Closest Show to a $1000 Success!

In summary, "Sooooooooooooooooo Close" is a phrase commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to describe a sale or promotion that a consultant is close to reaching. It can benefit consultants by motivating them to work harder and potentially earn rewards or bonuses. Consultants can track their progress towards "Sooooooooooooooooo Close" through the Pampered Chef consultant app or their online consultant account. The rewards and bonuses for reaching "Sooooooooooooooooo Close" can vary, but may include free products, discounts, or even a trip to a Pampered Chef conference or retreat. Customers can support their consultant's "Sooooooooooooooooo Close" goals by making a purchase, hosting a party, or sharing their consultant's products and promotions with others.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
Hello!!!

I just closed a show after supper tonight and I was sooooooooooooooo close to getting my first $1000 show!!! I got $926.40!! arrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhh soooooooooooo close:eek:

I have another show on Thurs. night .. sounds like a big show.. 15-20 people suppose to show... maybe THAT one will be the first $1000 show!!!
Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Cheers!!

That is close. May your next show take you over the top. This must make for a great november.

Great JOb!!!
Just keep on keeping on Aggi!
We are all so proud of you! :D

ChefAggi said:
Hello!!!

I just closed a show after supper tonight and I was sooooooooooooooo close to getting my first $1000 show!!! I got $926.40!! arrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhh soooooooooooo close:eek:

I have another show on Thurs. night .. sounds like a big show.. 15-20 people suppose to show... maybe THAT one will be the first $1000 show!!!
Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Cheers!!

Like Nike says....JUST DO IT!!!!:D :D :D

congrats on that high of a show I hope your next one is 1000 it is frusterating when you can just taste it

Great job on such a high show. I hope you reach your $1000 show with your next one.

Thanks for all the cheering me on and the good wishes.. I promise to keep you all updated!!!

Cheers!!!

Good luck! I know how aggravating that is! I had a show that closed at $955--she just couldn't wait for more orders.

I had one that just closed at $970!:eek: The good news is that the night of the show it was at $512! - she almost doubled her sales in outside orders!

ChefBeckyD said:
I had one that just closed at $970!:eek: The good news is that the night of the show it was at $512! - she almost doubled her sales in outside orders!

Wow, that is great.

Related to Almost There: My Closest Show to a $1000 Success!

1. What is "Sooooooooooooooooo Close"?

"Sooooooooooooooooo Close" is a popular phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to describe a sale or promotion that a consultant is close to reaching.

2. How does "Sooooooooooooooooo Close" benefit consultants?

When a consultant is "Sooooooooooooooooo Close" to reaching a sales goal or promotion, it can motivate them to work harder and potentially earn rewards or bonuses.

3. How do consultants track their progress towards "Sooooooooooooooooo Close"?

Consultants can track their progress through the Pampered Chef consultant app or through their online consultant account.

4. What types of rewards or bonuses can consultants earn through "Sooooooooooooooooo Close"?

The rewards and bonuses vary, but they can include free products, discounts on future purchases, or even a trip to a Pampered Chef conference or retreat.

5. How can customers support their consultant's "Sooooooooooooooooo Close" goals?

Customers can support their consultant by making a purchase, hosting a party, or sharing their consultant's products and promotions with their friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sk8rgrrl99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • ChefJoyJ