• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you believe I almost ruined a $1000 show with a baking mishap?

R
RachelNguyen
I just had to share. Tonight I had my SECOND $1000 show of the month. AND I had 4 bookings! And the funniest thing is that I almost blew the recipe. It was the apple almond pastry and the puff pastry dough got way over zapped when I was defrosting it in the micro, so it was runny. I had to fold it up into a big blob and roll it out, which took forever. But I just kept talking and joking and laughing at myself and the thing came out pretty well even with that big mistake.

I am psyched about my September so far! 3 shows and about $2700 in sales. And 4 more to go!

Rachel

Very nice. i am happy I booked 5 shows tonight, possible 3 yet for this month!!

Congratulations Rachel!! That is so awesome! SO how many pieces of stoneware did you sell so far?!

Wow, that is fantastic. You are on a great roll.

WOW that is fantastic ... keep up the good work!!

Awesome!!!

I am at 21 so far, and that is without 2 of the host's orders, so I'll be at at least 23, assuming they each buy the host special.I love these incentives! LOL.

Congrats!! That's awesome.

That's fabulous Rachel!! Kepp it up!

Related to Can you believe I almost ruined a $1000 show with a baking mishap?

1. What is the recipe for the apple almond pastry?

The recipe for the apple almond pastry is not specified in the given statement. However, it can be assumed that it involves using puff pastry dough, apples, and almonds.

2. How did you almost ruin the $1000 show?

The $1000 show was almost ruined due to a baking mishap with the puff pastry dough. It was accidentally over-heated in the microwave, causing it to become runny and difficult to work with.

3. How did you salvage the pastry?

To salvage the pastry, the scientist had to improvise by rolling the runny dough into a big blob and then rolling it out again. This took a lot of time and effort, but the scientist was able to make it work.

4. How did you handle the mistake during the show?

The scientist kept a positive attitude and joked and laughed at themselves, while also continuing to talk about the recipe and engage with the audience. This helped to alleviate any tension or disappointment caused by the baking mishap.

5. How have your sales been in September so far?

The scientist's sales have been successful in September, with 3 shows and approximately $2700 in sales. They also have 4 more shows lined up, indicating a successful month of sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
Back