• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First Show & New Laptop: A Success Story

In summary, "Celebrating My First Show & New Laptop: A Success Story" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to reward new consultants for having a successful first show. To qualify for this program, you must be a new consultant who has just completed your first show and have met the minimum sales requirement of $650. The rewards for this program include a brand new laptop and a congratulatory gift from Pampered Chef. Once you have qualified for the program, you will receive an email from Pampered Chef with instructions on how to claim your rewards. This will include filling out a form with your shipping and contact information. There is a deadline of 60 days after completing your first show to claim your rewards. After this deadline, the
wadesgirl
Gold Member
:love::love::love::love::love: I brought my laptop to my first show tonight and I LOVE IT! It's one of the best business choices I have ever made. It was great to be able to enter in all the orders right there and not have to worry about coming home from my show and doing it. It was great to have the right product total. Plus I got to talk about how PC was able to help me purchase it. The ladies were all surprised when I told them that I promised myself the new laptop with my first $1000 paycheck of the year. To be able to make that much and splurge on something, it felt good to "brag" about it.

Congratulations! It is wonderful taking your laptop with you to your shows. I remember the fist time I brought mine with me after I received for Christmas.

Great way to putting a little recruiting scpiel (sp)!:)

I just have to say that I thought I was the only crazy one up this late on here!

Nope, you aren't only one up late. You might be after this post though. I thinking I am going to bed, I keep seeing the back of my eyelids more than I want.;)

Have a great night!

Yah, I went to bed shortly after this also! I was falling asleep on the couch!

What is "Celebrating My First Show & New Laptop: A Success Story"?

"Celebrating My First Show & New Laptop: A Success Story" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to reward new consultants for having a successful first show.

How do I qualify for "Celebrating My First Show & New Laptop: A Success Story"?

To qualify for this program, you must be a new consultant who has just completed your first show and have met the minimum sales requirement of $650.

What are the rewards for participating in "Celebrating My First Show & New Laptop: A Success Story"?

The rewards for this program include a brand new laptop and a congratulatory gift from Pampered Chef.

How do I claim my rewards for "Celebrating My First Show & New Laptop: A Success Story"?

Once you have qualified for the program, you will receive an email from Pampered Chef with instructions on how to claim your rewards. This will include filling out a form with your shipping and contact information.

Is there a deadline for claiming my rewards for "Celebrating My First Show & New Laptop: A Success Story"?

Yes, you must claim your rewards within 60 days of completing your first show in order to receive them. After this deadline, the program will no longer be available to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • jrstephens