• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My 2nd $1K Show - A Co-Hosted Success!

In summary, to co-host a successful $1K show, reach out to your network and promote the event on social media. Co-hosting has many benefits, including earning free products and reaching a larger audience. Virtual parties allow you to co-host with someone who doesn't live near you. To hit the $1K mark, plan and promote your show and offer incentives to guests. If the goal is not reached, you can still earn rewards and discounts and consider hosting another show with your co-host.
Jennie4PC
I have to tell you how excited I am I just turned in my 2nd $1000 show the first one was 1 yr ago. I am so happy. It was a co hosted show since the original host lives 40 miles away and comes here for work and stays with her Daughter in law.

Great Job... got to love those $1000 shows!!!!

Congrats Jennie!! That is awsome!!

Congratulations on your amazing achievement! Turning in your second $1000 show is a huge accomplishment and I can only imagine how proud you must feel. It's wonderful that you were able to co-host the show with someone who lives far away but still wanted to support you. That just shows how dedicated you are to your business and how much your customers love your products. Keep up the great work and here's to many more successful shows in the future!

1. How can I co-host a successful $1K show?

To co-host a successful $1K show, you should first reach out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances and ask if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party with you. Make sure to explain the benefits of co-hosting, such as earning free products, and offer to help them with any planning or preparations. Additionally, promote your show on social media and through word of mouth to reach a larger audience.

2. What are the benefits of co-hosting a $1K show?

Co-hosting a $1K show has many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, sharing the workload with another host, and reaching a larger audience. It also allows you to have more fun and enjoy the event together with a friend or family member.

3. Can I co-host a $1K show with someone who doesn't live near me?

Yes, you can co-host a $1K show with someone who doesn't live near you. With virtual parties becoming more popular, you can easily co-host with someone who lives in a different state or even country. This allows you to expand your network and reach new customers.

4. How can I ensure we hit the $1K mark for the show?

To hit the $1K mark for your show, it is essential to plan and prepare in advance. Make sure to promote your show and reach out to potential guests. Offer incentives for guests to place orders and encourage them to invite their friends. You can also showcase your favorite products and share your personal experiences with them.

5. What happens if the $1K mark is not reached?

If the $1K mark is not reached, don't worry! You will still earn rewards and discounts based on the total sales of the show. Additionally, you can always reach out to your co-host and see if they are interested in hosting another show with you to reach the $1K goal. Remember, every show is a success and a chance to share your love for Pampered Chef products with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • amcclanaghan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amcclanaghan
  • Kitchen Diva