• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Host in ICU: How to Handle an Injured Host for Upcoming Show

In summary, a co-hosted show is scheduled for Saturday, but one of the co-hosts was in a roll-over accident and is in the ICU. Despite the injury, the show is still planned to go on and the non-injured co-host will bring a gift to the hospital on Sunday. Suggestions for a gift include a ROFTH trivet, a card for everyone to sign, or a SA bowl filled with dried fruits. Another idea is to pass around a SBRC for everyone to write a get well note on.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a co-hosted show scheduled for Saturday and just got IM'd from a past host that one of the co-hosts for Saturday's show was in a roll-over accident last night and is in the ICU. She broked a bunch of ribs, had to have surgery on her spleen, broke her back...this gal hosted a show for me a little over a year ago and has referred me lots of business. I just spoke with the other co-host (the one whose home the show will be at) and she said she spoke to the injured gal and they still want to have the show. I am planning to bring a gift for the injured host (the non-injured host will bring it to the hospital on Sunday)...any suggestions? I am thinking a ROFTH trivet maybe? What would ya'll do?

A trivet is a good idea. How about a card that you can pass around and have everyone sign?

Prayers are going your way for your hosts and you

Yes - the RUFTH is a Great Idea - if the host knows about the trivet - she will know that it is a very special gift - this gift is more than just a gift to her but a gift to a family neither of you know by helping the A.S.Harvest.

GREAT idea

~

My AD suggested a SA bowl filled w/chocolate & wrapped in cellophane...but this gal doesn't eat chocolate - she's a health foodie. So I was thinking SA filled with dried fruits http://www.justtomatoes.com/JBA-P.html and wrapped in cello...PLUS a ROFTH trivet.
I like the card idea as well...or maybe pass around a SBRC to sign as a get well?

SBRC would be good! Everyone can pick a page and write a note on it.

1. How should I handle an injured host for an upcoming show?

The first step is to check in with your host and see how they are feeling. If they are unable to continue with the show, it's important to have a backup plan in place. This could include rescheduling the show for a later date or having a co-host step in to help.

2. What if the injured host wants to continue with the show?

If the injured host is determined to continue with the show, make sure to communicate with them about any accommodations they may need. This could include providing a stool to sit on or having someone else handle any physical tasks.

3. Should I inform guests about the injured host?

It's ultimately up to the injured host to decide if they want their guests to know about their injury. However, it may be helpful to inform guests in case there are any changes to the show format or if they need to be understanding of the situation.

4. How can I make the show easier for the injured host?

Be mindful of the injured host's limitations and offer to help with any tasks they may struggle with. This could include setting up and cleaning up, as well as demonstrating any physical tasks during the show.

5. What should I do if the injured host needs to cancel the show?

If the injured host is unable to continue with the show, be understanding and offer to help them with rescheduling or finding a co-host. It's important to prioritize the health and well-being of your host, and to communicate with any guests who were planning to attend the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda