• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 1K Show & 10 Bookings - I'm Doing a Happy Dance!

In summary, the speaker had two successful shows this month and is excited to submit them for a chance to win free cookware. The first show earned over $1000 and the second is at $975. They also have 10 bookings from the shows. The speaker had taken a break due to having a baby and is happy to have such a successful return. Other speakers in the conversation congratulate the speaker and offer tips on how to reach their goal of $3000.
jenwallace
Gold Member
I can hardly sit still! I had 2 shows this month hoping they would be good enough to submit to get my free cookware. Well, the first show is closing at just over $1000! My first 1K show ever! And the second is now at $975! I can hardly believe it! Too bad I didn't have a 3rd scheduled, maybe I could have hit $3000.

This is my first month back after having a baby and I couldn't be more jazzed. I also have 10 bookings from these 2 shows! I'm definitely doing a happy dance at my house this week. Just wanted to share with you all!

Wow, that's great! I'd be doing a happy dance too. Just be sure to follow up with all of those bookings. Make some phone calls and tell people that you are SOOOO close to getting some of the new fall products and you would REALLY appreciate their help if they need anything or know someone who does. You have until Aug 5 to submit July orders. Maybe offer a SB for all orders or something. Good luck and GREAT JOB with those two shows. Nice way to come back!

Congrats!!

Whoo Hooo for you Jen! Congratulations!

Congrats! That's awesome:)

Fantastic!!

I think you should jump on the phone and try to get some last-minute orders. Call all your past customers and tell them things are being discontinued and you'll throw in a free Spring/Summer SB with their order. Also, do you have any businesses you could pamper? or doctor's offices that you could drop a catalog by? Or maybe there are some past guests/hosts that would have a quick express show/catalog show for you that could help? GREAT JOB on everything so far!! :)

Wow!!!! Good Job!!!!!

Fantastic! Congrats!

Fantastic, way to go.

Wonderful News for you!!! Keep up the good work!

that is fantastic - i'm excited for you!

Fantastic! Great job!

Congratulations! That's great!

Related to My 1K Show & 10 Bookings - I'm Doing a Happy Dance!

What is the "My 1K Show & 10 Bookings - I'm Doing a Happy Dance!" promotion?

The "My 1K Show & 10 Bookings - I'm Doing a Happy Dance!" promotion is a special incentive offered to Pampered Chef consultants to help them reach their sales and booking goals. It rewards consultants who achieve $1,000 in sales and 10 bookings within a given time period.

How do I qualify for the "My 1K Show & 10 Bookings - I'm Doing a Happy Dance!" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have a minimum of $1,000 in sales and 10 bookings within the specified time frame. The promotion is open to all consultants, regardless of their rank or level of experience.

What are the benefits of participating in the "My 1K Show & 10 Bookings - I'm Doing a Happy Dance!" promotion?

Participating in the promotion can have many benefits, including increasing your sales and bookings, earning rewards and recognition, and boosting your overall business performance. It can also help you build a strong customer base and improve your skills as a consultant.

How often does the "My 1K Show & 10 Bookings - I'm Doing a Happy Dance!" promotion take place?

The promotion is typically offered on a quarterly or monthly basis, depending on the company's marketing calendar. However, the exact timing may vary, so be sure to check with your upline or the company's website for the latest information.

Can I participate in the "My 1K Show & 10 Bookings - I'm Doing a Happy Dance!" promotion more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the promotion as many times as you'd like, as long as you meet the qualifying criteria each time. This can be a great way to continually challenge yourself and grow your business with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jenni
  • cjdrish
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cjdrish
  • Leigh0725