• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving 1K Show Milestone: A Year-End Celebration!

In summary, Joe Schalk hit his $15,000 career sales mark in December. He is now qualifying for $75 in PC dollars.
Leigh0725
Wow! What a way to close out the end of this year! I just closed out my first 1k show! Yeah! Plus, that show made me hit my 15k mark and qualify for the extra $75 in PC dollars. Only one more show this month and then I'm done till January! Definitely in need of a break! I was just so happy about hitting this milestone! When I first signed up to do this my DH didn't think I would make 6 months of it. Ha! Just had to prove him wrong. Of course, now he is being really supportive. Don't normally go around tooting my own horn, but just had to say something!

Congrats! What a great way to end the year. Toot away. You deserve it! :)

Leigh0725 said:
Wow! What a way to close out the end of this year! I just closed out my first 1k show! Yeah! Plus, that show made me hit my 15k mark and qualify for the extra $75 in PC dollars. Only one more show this month and then I'm done till January! Definitely in need of a break! I was just so happy about hitting this milestone! When I first signed up to do this my DH didn't think I would make 6 months of it. Ha! Just had to prove him wrong. Of course, now he is being really supportive. Don't normally go around tooting my own horn, but just had to say something!

sometimes that all the motivation women need!!:D :D
Congratutlations!!

Thanks! Wishing you all a successful end of year!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a great way to end your first year!!!!!! Congratulations!!!

Way to go! Way to prove your DH wrong.

That's super! Congratulations!

Call me crazy but why do you qualify for $75 in PC dollars?

Joe Schalk
PamperedChefDude

$1500 in December sales = 5% back in PC$ = minimum $75

I thought it was somehow related to the $15,000 mark & didn't know about it.
I'm getting close to hitting the $15,000 in career sales. Hoping I will hit it by the end of February.

Joe Schalk
Pampered Chef Dude:D

What is the "Achieving 1K Show Milestone: A Year-End Celebration!" event?

The "Achieving 1K Show Milestone: A Year-End Celebration!" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate consultants who have achieved a milestone of $1,000 or more in sales at a single cooking show in the past year.

How can I qualify for this event?

To qualify for the "Achieving 1K Show Milestone: A Year-End Celebration!" event, you must have reached $1,000 or more in sales at a single cooking show between January 1st and December 31st of the current year.

When and where will the event take place?

The "Achieving 1K Show Milestone: A Year-End Celebration!" event will take place at the annual Pampered Chef conference in July. The location may vary each year, but it is typically held in a major city in the United States.

What happens at the event?

At the "Achieving 1K Show Milestone: A Year-End Celebration!" event, there will be recognition and celebration for all consultants who have achieved the $1,000 show milestone. There will also be special training sessions and workshops to help you continue to grow your business.

Do I need to register for the event?

Yes, you will need to register for the "Achieving 1K Show Milestone: A Year-End Celebration!" event in order to attend. Registration typically opens in the spring and can be done through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • jenwallace