• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Milestone #100: Fun Ideas for My Show!

You could also do a "secret gift" each time someone reaches a certain milestone.I am approaching my 5th anniversary and also my 400th show so I could use it for both!
amya
Tomorrow I am doing Show #84. Number 100 is just around the corner - I figure some time this summer.

Does anyone have any fun ideas to offer to guests/host of my 100th show? I think this is a pretty fun milestone. When I first signed, 100 seemed so far away. I really want to offer something interesting. Any ideas would be appreciated.

You could play it up with balloons and such.
If you want to offer an incentive, you could offer something like buy 5 of any one item, get the 6th for $1.00.

Tell them if you 100th show reaches sales of $1000 you'll give all guests in attendance _____. Maybe a little kit with a $1 cookbook, a spice sample, a paring knife all tied up in a little bow...

Don't know what your average sales are, but it would be neat to have a $1000 show for your 100th show...

Last edited:
Congratulations for nearing a milestone in your business!

Perhaps a gift for whoever spends more than $100.

Do an open home mystery party. I know there are threads on doing an anniversary party along those lines here. I also like the other ideas posted on this thread.

Congrats on being close to 100 shows.

Funny you should mention it...I just did #87 today! Somehow I feel like it's more than that...a year and a half should be more than that...I better get to work!

I did this for a show that was on my birthday, but you could easily use it for a "milestone" show, too.Print or purchase wrappers for candy bars. The Booster has some that fit Hershey Miniature bars. Write small prizes on the back of some of them: Bamboo Tongs, free shipping, SBRC, etc. Put the wrappers on some candy. Let everyone at the show pick a candy bar. They'll receive the gift on the wrapper. BUT- only people AT the show will get to participate. That helps increase attendance.

chefann said:
I did this for a show that was on my birthday, but you could easily use it for a "milestone" show, too.

Print or purchase wrappers for candy bars. The Booster has some that fit Hershey Miniature bars. Write small prizes on the back of some of them: Bamboo Tongs, free shipping, SBRC, etc. Put the wrappers on some candy. Let everyone at the show pick a candy bar. They'll receive the gift on the wrapper. BUT- only people AT the show will get to participate. That helps increase attendance.
That's a GREAT idea! I am approaching my 5th anniversary and also my 400th show so I could use it for both!
Thanks!

beepampered said:
Perhaps a gift for whoever spends more than $100.

Love this idea! You could do this at every 100th show (200, 300, 400, etc).

1. What are some fun themes for a milestone #100 show?

Some popular themes for milestone #100 shows include "Sparkling Silver," "Fabulous 50s," "Roaring 20s," and "Garden Party." These themes can be incorporated into the decorations, food, and even the products featured in the show.

2. Can I do a potluck style party for my milestone #100 show?

Absolutely! A potluck style party can be a fun and budget-friendly option for a milestone #100 show. Encourage guests to bring a dish featuring their favorite Pampered Chef product or recipe.

3. How can I incorporate games into my milestone #100 show?

There are many ways to incorporate games into your milestone #100 show. You could have a "guess the number of products in the jar" game or a "name that kitchen gadget" game. You could also have a scavenger hunt where guests have to find specific products in the catalog.

4. Should I offer any special deals or discounts for my milestone #100 show?

Offering special deals or discounts can be a great way to celebrate your milestone #100 show. Consider offering a discount on a specific product or a buy one, get one free deal. You could also offer a raffle or giveaway for a chance to win a free product.

5. How can I make my milestone #100 show memorable for my guests?

To make your milestone #100 show memorable, consider incorporating personal touches such as a customized playlist or a slideshow featuring photos from past shows. You could also have a guest book for guests to leave congratulatory messages or a photo booth with fun props for guests to take pictures with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
twopamperedchefs
Replies
Views
Wildfire