• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Halloween Ideas for a Fun Show - Help Needed!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of Halloween-themed recipes, decorations, games, and incentives for hosting a successful Halloween-themed show. These include recipes such as Mummy Dogs, Spiderweb Dip, and Candy Corn Parfaits, as well as DIY decorations using their products, fun games and activities, and special host rewards and bonuses.
msmileyface
Hi everyone,

I have a host who wants to do a Halloween themed show. Does anyone have any ideas that might be cool for this? I'm having a hard time getting rolling with this one.. I am still thinking about summer!

tuxedo brownie cups with orange food coloring for the frosting

Skillet cake with a white frosting spiderwebs drawn on top. Just make circles with the white frosting and pull through them to make the webs. ...can also do that wih cupcakes.

chocolate chip sensation with orange food coloring in the cream cheese mixture

Every time I see this thread's heading, I think "Goooolash". Perhaps the new pasta dish with the pumpkin, or something else with spaghetti noodles?

What are some Halloween-themed recipes that I can make at my Pampered Chef show?

Some popular Halloween recipes include Mummy Dogs, Spiderweb Dip, and Candy Corn Parfaits. You can find these recipes and more on our website or in our holiday-themed cookbooks.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my Halloween decorations?

Our products are not only great for cooking, but they can also be used for DIY decorations. You can use our cookie cutters to make spooky shapes for your treats, or use our stoneware for serving and displaying your dishes at the party.

What are some fun games or activities I can do at my Halloween-themed Pampered Chef show?

We suggest having a pumpkin carving contest using our carving tools or playing a game of Halloween-themed charades using our kitchen tools as the prompts. You can also have a blind taste test of Halloween treats made with our products.

Do you have any tips for hosting a successful Halloween-themed Pampered Chef show?

It's important to set the mood with festive decorations and music. You can also offer exclusive Halloween-themed products or discounts to your guests. Don't forget to have fun and encourage your guests to dress up in costumes!

Can I earn any special rewards or incentives for hosting a Halloween-themed Pampered Chef show?

Yes, we offer host rewards for all shows, and during the month of October, we have special bonuses for Halloween-themed shows. These may include free products, discounts, or exclusive host gifts. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • pamperedchef07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates