• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a CuPampered Chefake Bar for Your Next Party: Ideas, Tips & Thoughts

In summary, the home office showcased in the new mini holiday catalog - doing a cupcake bar for guests. The host plans to offer this to a couple of her repeat hosts for something fun and different. Would love to hear any ideas, thoughts, tips etc... for this type of show. Thanks!
foodygirl
I like the idea that the home office showcases in the new mini holiday catalog - doing a cupcake bar for guests. I plan to offer this to a couple of my repeat hosts for something fun and different. Would love to hear any ideas, thoughts, tips etc... for this type of show. Thanks! :)

I've been doing them for a couple of years. Decorator bottles, EAD, creative cutters, Flour Sugar Shaker, v shaped cutter. Baker's roller for rolling out fondant. Sprinkles, red hots, cinnamon, nuts.

I have one scheduled for Nov. 12th.. the host is excited about it!

Where did you girls find out more info about this? How does a cupcake bar show work? I TOTALLY LOVE cupcakes, and think this could be tons of fun!

Hmm, this just gave me a great idea for the Holiday Shopping Night I'm going to be part of next week - Thanks!!

I too, have a mystery host show on Nov. 12th, (my Birthday) And think a Cupcake bar show would be fun.. but would like some more information.
Thanks in advance

Our Senior Exec. just posted this to all of her team on Cupcake Shows... hope that it helps!!

Cup Cake Chronicles!
OK, here goes... I normally offer cookie shows in December to fill my calendar... They are a lot of extra work but they've always helped to get Hosts excited and get attendance up... But this year I saw the spread in the Holiday Mini and I thought how easy it would be to set up a cupcake station for guest to play and capitalize on the hot trend.... sure enough as soon as I started to talk about it the bookings started to come! Great now I am going to have to figure out how to do this show!!! My first one, was a "Tea" Party and we made cup cakes.. well in cups... with pretty saucers (the Hostess made these with her China Cups (I had done this for a Bridal Shower she had attend I hosted for a mutual friends daughter) . I made a few in the Simple Additions cups very cute.

Then I built a "toppings" bar with frosting in the decorator bottles and in the easy accent decorator I put cool whip (like the front cover of the new season best). I copied the photo in the Holiday Mini but added a few more toppings with the Bamboo Snack Bowl set with Mini Spoons. I also used the Snowmen Tableware and the Appetizer Plate Stand with some white plates interspersed with the snowmen.

I had a display of all of our bake ware and any thing baking related from, oven pads to spreaders
I keep it all in one bag together as I am going to "market this" Because it was a Tea Party we had little cucumber sandwiches, Egg Salad and Tuna Sandwiches. All made from the Roll Mix in Mini Loaf Pans and cut into then slices. Then we had some crackers and cream chesse with different PC sauces served over them.

The one a I did a week with a New Consultant was a "Halloween show" So we had each guest make a Monster Cup Cake and had a similar set up for guest to come in a make a cup cake. She has also made a sample of Pumpkin Cup Cakes and Turkey Cup Cakes.
I found a Fondant Recipe that is easy to make out of Marshmallows so I've been playing around with that as well and you can "Stamp" on it so I am learning how to make pretty cupcakes. I will be sending out some photo's of some of my cupcakes... I am not a pro ate this, I used to make "Elementary" cupcakes... you know the ones you take to bake sales and to your kids class when they are little. I've done a little cake decorating but only for my family but I am determined to Market this idea and make it work so I am learning! Again I think the trick is to make it interactive so you don't have to be the expert!

I think the most important point here is that that was a take and make station and then I sat them down and demonstrated the Creamy Chicken Pasta (not the right name of it in the new season best with the grated lemon zest and cream cheese) I cooked the chicken in the grill pan with the lemon pepper. Here is the huge ah-ha... the biggest seller at the show was the Micro Plane and the Mix-n-chop... not all the cupcake stuff.... but that is why everyone came because the Hostess was excited about offering a "Cupcake Show" I learned years ago that cookie shows got me in the door but a standard great recipe is what makes the show for my host!

More tips as I learn more!

Here is what is in my huge bag of "Cup cake" Tools:

Bamboo Cracker Tray
Snack Bowl set
Petite Spoon Set (Next time I am going to put the Ice cream Toppings in them) and have them fill a small well inside the cup cake with a "Gourmet" Filling
Cake Pedestal
Adjustable Tiered Tower
Snowman Table Ware
Appetizer Plates and stand
Small Square Bowls and Stand for (Chopped toffee bars and nuts) Only to show the Chopper, Bar Board and Small Bamboo Spoons
(for the Top of the Cool Whip when I did the "Tea Cup" Party
Large Round Platter for the Cup Cakes (I made both small ones in the mini muffin pan and large one in the stoneware muffin pan) You could have your host pre-make thees or even by brownie bite to simplify if you wish.
Batter Bowls and Prep bowls for the frosting. (I made a double batch of Butter Cream Frosting and turned half of into Chocolate)
You could make a cookie in the family skillet and have them decorate it to to show the cookware if you wanted too... (needs to be cooled)
I used the Flexible Mats to make stations and keep the mess down.
You could use the Micro plan to grate Chocolate for a topping too...
Professional shears I used to open powder sugar
Biscuit Cutters I used to cut rounds of Fondant (see the mybella cupcake web-site I am sending to be inspired)
Core and more to make the hole in the cupcake for the fillings (Ice cream topping or pudding makes them even more moist)
Freeze your Cupcakes for easy of Frosting (keeps the crumbs down and keeps them from being crushed as you decorate) so you can use the Cool and Serve to transport them and keep them cool
Pastry Cutter and mat for the Fondant
Vanilla for the Frosting
Sprinkles could be shown too..
Cooling racks & Oven Mitt and Pad
Featured Cookbooks: Simply Sweet, Festive Holiday Desserts and the current Seasons Best
Display, Torte Pan, Spring Form Pan, Cake Pan Set and Silicone Bake ware
EASD & Decorator Bottles
Flower Sugar Shaker,Dough and Pizza Roller Creative Cutter Set and Cutting board for Fondant station
I made Fondant ahead of time and used the ricer cooker to melt Marshmallows (I'll send this recipe separately)
Metal Bake Ware
Stainless Steel Scoops
Parchment Paper
Kitchen Timer
Small, Large Spreaders and All Purpose Spreader
Scarpers
Measure-all Adjustable spoon sets
All the scrapers and Whisk
Handy Scraper
Twix-it Clips

OK, can you say Ca-Ching!!!

Add and subtract anything you want this is a "work-in-progress-show" But it can be fun and fill your teams Calendars!
I'd love to see your ideas and or cupcakes too! I even thought about doing a take make one at my home as a kick off for past hostess and friends.

Happy Holiday Bookings!!!!

almondfarm said:
Our Senior Exec. just posted this to all of her team on Cupcake Shows... hope that it helps!!

Cup Cake Chronicles!
OK, here goes... I normally offer cookie shows in December to fill my calendar... They are a lot of extra work but they've always helped to get Hosts excited and get attendance up... But this year I saw the spread in the Holiday Mini and I thought how easy it would be to set up a cupcake station for guest to play and capitalize on the hot trend.... sure enough as soon as I started to talk about it the bookings started to come! Great now I am going to have to figure out how to do this show!!! My first one, was a "Tea" Party and we made cup cakes.. well in cups... with pretty saucers (the Hostess made these with her China Cups (I had done this for a Bridal Shower she had attend I hosted for a mutual friends daughter) . I made a few in the Simple Additions cups very cute.

Then I built a "toppings" bar with frosting in the decorator bottles and in the easy accent decorator I put cool whip (like the front cover of the new season best). I copied the photo in the Holiday Mini but added a few more toppings with the Bamboo Snack Bowl set with Mini Spoons. I also used the Snowmen Tableware and the Appetizer Plate Stand with some white plates interspersed with the snowmen.

I had a display of all of our bake ware and any thing baking related from, oven pads to spreaders
I keep it all in one bag together as I am going to "market this" Because it was a Tea Party we had little cucumber sandwiches, Egg Salad and Tuna Sandwiches. All made from the Roll Mix in Mini Loaf Pans and cut into then slices. Then we had some crackers and cream chesse with different PC sauces served over them.

The one a I did a week with a New Consultant was a "Halloween show" So we had each guest make a Monster Cup Cake and had a similar set up for guest to come in a make a cup cake. She has also made a sample of Pumpkin Cup Cakes and Turkey Cup Cakes.
I found a Fondant Recipe that is easy to make out of Marshmallows so I've been playing around with that as well and you can "Stamp" on it so I am learning how to make pretty cupcakes. I will be sending out some photo's of some of my cupcakes... I am not a pro ate this, I used to make "Elementary" cupcakes... you know the ones you take to bake sales and to your kids class when they are little. I've done a little cake decorating but only for my family but I am determined to Market this idea and make it work so I am learning! Again I think the trick is to make it interactive so you don't have to be the expert!

I think the most important point here is that that was a take and make station and then I sat them down and demonstrated the Creamy Chicken Pasta (not the right name of it in the new season best with the grated lemon zest and cream cheese) I cooked the chicken in the grill pan with the lemon pepper. Here is the huge ah-ha... the biggest seller at the show was the Micro Plane and the Mix-n-chop... not all the cupcake stuff.... but that is why everyone came because the Hostess was excited about offering a "Cupcake Show" I learned years ago that cookie shows got me in the door but a standard great recipe is what makes the show for my host!

More tips as I learn more!

Here is what is in my huge bag of "Cup cake" Tools:

Bamboo Cracker Tray
Snack Bowl set
Petite Spoon Set (Next time I am going to put the Ice cream Toppings in them) and have them fill a small well inside the cup cake with a "Gourmet" Filling
Cake Pedestal
Adjustable Tiered Tower
Snowman Table Ware
Appetizer Plates and stand
Small Square Bowls and Stand for (Chopped toffee bars and nuts) Only to show the Chopper, Bar Board and Small Bamboo Spoons
(for the Top of the Cool Whip when I did the "Tea Cup" Party
Large Round Platter for the Cup Cakes (I made both small ones in the mini muffin pan and large one in the stoneware muffin pan) You could have your host pre-make thees or even by brownie bite to simplify if you wish.
Batter Bowls and Prep bowls for the frosting. (I made a double batch of Butter Cream Frosting and turned half of into Chocolate)
You could make a cookie in the family skillet and have them decorate it to to show the cookware if you wanted too... (needs to be cooled)
I used the Flexible Mats to make stations and keep the mess down.
You could use the Micro plan to grate Chocolate for a topping too...
Professional shears I used to open powder sugar
Biscuit Cutters I used to cut rounds of Fondant (see the mybella cupcake web-site I am sending to be inspired)
Core and more to make the hole in the cupcake for the fillings (Ice cream topping or pudding makes them even more moist)
Freeze your Cupcakes for easy of Frosting (keeps the crumbs down and keeps them from being crushed as you decorate) so you can use the Cool and Serve to transport them and keep them cool
Pastry Cutter and mat for the Fondant
Vanilla for the Frosting
Sprinkles could be shown too..
Cooling racks & Oven Mitt and Pad
Featured Cookbooks: Simply Sweet, Festive Holiday Desserts and the current Seasons Best
Display, Torte Pan, Spring Form Pan, Cake Pan Set and Silicone Bake ware
EASD & Decorator Bottles
Flower Sugar Shaker,Dough and Pizza Roller Creative Cutter Set and Cutting board for Fondant station
I made Fondant ahead of time and used the ricer cooker to melt Marshmallows (I'll send this recipe separately)
Metal Bake Ware
Stainless Steel Scoops
Parchment Paper
Kitchen Timer
Small, Large Spreaders and All Purpose Spreader
Scarpers
Measure-all Adjustable spoon sets
All the scrapers and Whisk
Handy Scraper
Twix-it Clips

OK, can you say Ca-Ching!!!

Add and subtract anything you want this is a "work-in-progress-show" But it can be fun and fill your teams Calendars!
I'd love to see your ideas and or cupcakes too! I even thought about doing a take make one at my home as a kick off for past hostess and friends.

Happy Holiday Bookings!!!!

All I have to say is that it sounds like a good idea but a lot of work to me!

do you use canned frosting or make your own for these?

Have a "cupcake wars" themed show. Whoever gets the most votes on the best cupcake wins a prize!

1. What is a Cupampered Chef Bar?

A Cupampered Chef Bar is a fun and interactive way to host a party with your friends and family while trying out delicious and easy recipes made with Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to learn new cooking techniques and get hands-on experience with our high-quality kitchen tools.

2. How do I host a Cupampered Chef Bar?

Hosting a Cupampered Chef Bar is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time for your party. They will bring all the necessary ingredients and products for the recipes, and you just need to invite your friends and provide a space for the party to take place.

3. Can I customize the recipes for my Cupampered Chef Bar?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to choose recipes that fit your taste preferences and dietary restrictions. They can also provide alternative ingredients or substitutions if needed.

4. Is there a cost to host a Cupampered Chef Bar?

No, there is no cost to host a Cupampered Chef Bar. Your consultant will provide all the necessary ingredients and products for the recipes, and there is no obligation for your guests to make any purchases. However, if they do fall in love with any of our products, they can make a purchase at the party.

5. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Cupampered Chef Bar?

Yes, hosting a Cupampered Chef Bar is a great way to earn rewards and free products! Your consultant will explain the rewards program and how you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your party. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items while having fun with friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JD Gray
  • pamperedchef88