• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September 11th Show Ideas: Adding Red, White, and Blue Fun to My Performance!

In summary, the "September 11th Show" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to honor and remember the victims and heroes of the September 11th terrorist attacks. It is held on or around September 11th each year and features a variety of products from Pampered Chef's catalog, including exclusive items with a patriotic or first responder/military theme. Attendees can participate by hosting a cooking show, making a donation, or purchasing products from the event, and a portion of the sales will go towards charitable donations for first responders and military families. Those interested in getting involved can contact their Pampered Chef consultant for more information.
Kenzie09
I booked myself a September 11th show and now I figured we would make
something red, white, & blue or something along those lines. I just wondered
if any of you had one in the past and did something fun.

I'm open to ideas :]
Thanks in advance! :chef:

Sorry, I wouldn't do a patriotic theme because of 9/11. To me it is not really a day to celebrate our country. I would do that for July shows. I am sure everyone has there own opinion but to me the anniversary 9/11 is always a somber day. IDK, maybe it all depends on how close it has affected you. I like to spend the day quietly reflecting. A day to remember all of those that saved and lost lives.

I agree w/ lisa, I would do whatever I could to NOT mention the date. But, that's just me, I certainly wouldn't draw attention to it or try to make it "fun" because of the date. Save that for Labor Day, July, Mem weekend shows, etc.

What is the "September 11th Show" and why is it important?

The "September 11th Show" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to honor and remember the victims and heroes of the September 11th terrorist attacks. It is also a way for the company to give back and support first responders and military families through charitable donations.

When is the "September 11th Show" held?

The "September 11th Show" is typically held on or around September 11th each year. The exact date may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific date and time.

How can I attend or participate in the "September 11th Show"?

You can attend the "September 11th Show" by hosting a cooking show with your Pampered Chef consultant. Your consultant can also provide you with information on how to make a donation or purchase products that support the cause.

What types of products are featured during the "September 11th Show"?

The "September 11th Show" features a variety of products from Pampered Chef's catalog, including exclusive items that are only available during this event. These products may have a patriotic or first responder/military theme and a portion of the sales will go towards the charitable donations.

How can I get involved and support the "September 11th Show"?

You can get involved and support the "September 11th Show" by hosting a cooking show, making a donation, or purchasing products from the event. You can also spread the word and encourage others to participate and support the cause. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information and ways to get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • amya
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon