• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us on Election Day for a Red, White & Blue Show - Book Your Seat Now!

In summary, the "Red, White & Blue Show" is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef on Election Day featuring patriotic recipes and kitchen tools. To book a seat, you can visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. The event will showcase patriotic-themed recipes and is open to all, regardless of cooking experience.
pkd09
Silver Member
I booked a show last night for a lady who can only do her show on Nov. 6 (Election Day). I am working my brain really hard to try to come up with some type of "special theme" for this show. So far I have Red,White & Blue, Republican/Democrat, Think Outside of the Voting Box. Any other ideas? Would like to find a great invite for this show also.

A vote for the Pampered Chef party is a vote for deliciousness!

TPC- a party that won't let you down

chefann said:

OMG, I love that one! I have a show that day too, I think I'm gonna use it!

chefann said:
A vote for the Pampered Chef party is a vote for deliciousness!

Ann you always have the most clever ideas...

Thanks!

There's a PDF in the files with recipes from HO from a few years back, when the summer mid-season theme was Star Spangled Summer. It's got some yummy recipes, including a flag fruit pizza.

Related to Join Us on Election Day for a Red, White & Blue Show - Book Your Seat Now!

What is the "Red, White & Blue Show" event?

The "Red, White & Blue Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef on Election Day. It is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration featuring patriotic recipes and kitchen tools.

How do I book my seat for the event?

You can book your seat for the "Red, White & Blue Show" by visiting our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select the date and time that works best for you and reserve your spot.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Red, White & Blue Show" event. It is completely free for all attendees.

What types of recipes will be featured during the event?

The "Red, White & Blue Show" will feature patriotic-themed recipes that are perfect for Election Day celebrations. These may include dishes such as flag-shaped fruit platters, red, white, and blue cocktails, and more.

Do I need to have any prior cooking experience to attend the event?

No, the "Red, White & Blue Show" is open to everyone regardless of their cooking experience. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mylilchunkymonkey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Julie Bastuk
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies