• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tween Bug Reality Show: Ideas for Hosting a Fun and Safe Summer Event

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various products and ideas for getting tweens interested in cooking, such as involving them in meal prep and hosting cooking parties. They also have a Bug N' Scrub Brush for bug control and tools for creating healthy meals, which can be useful for reality show contestants. Additionally, they have a wide range of recipes suitable for picky tweens and products that are suitable for use on a reality show set, such as non-stick cookware and on-the-go items.
pamperedmomto3
I've been asked to host a tween show this summer. The theme for the group for the summer is bugs. The person hosting the show wants to invite parents and their tweens. She would like to possibly incorporate the bug theme. Knowing how challenging this age can be, she also mentioned a type of reality show maybe the amazing race (not sure about safety with tweens) ar possibly fear factor (a way to work in the bugs). Just putting my feelers out there to see if anyone has any great ideas. All of you are so creative, help me think outside the box. TIA

This age group would like the "Fear Factor" Theme. How about some chocolate covered grasshoppers or peeled grapes for "eye ball" eating. I am sure there would be some ideas somewhere.

at Walmart I saw candy called gushy bugs or something like that they were at the register and were gummy bugs with liquid centers
at Dollar Tree they have "lightning bug" candy in a small plastic jar with tweezers that you push the lid and the jar lights up

You could also do cupcakes or sugar cookies with pretzels and frosting to look like butterflies. I did this for one of my dd's parties. I used those sour gummy worms for the butterfly body and then pretzels for wings. They turned out really cute. :D

1. How can I get my tween interested in cooking with Pampered Chef products?

One great way to get tweens interested in cooking with Pampered Chef products is to involve them in the prep work for family meals. Let them use our safe and easy-to-use knives and other tools to chop, mix, and measure ingredients. You can also host a cooking party with their friends, where they can make fun and delicious recipes using our products.

2. Do you offer any products specifically designed for bug control?

Yes, we have a Bug N' Scrub Brush that is perfect for cleaning fruits and vegetables and getting rid of any unwanted bugs or debris. It features soft bristles on one side for gentle scrubbing and firm bristles on the other side for tougher cleaning tasks. Plus, it comes with a handy cleaning tool to easily remove any remaining debris.

3. Can Pampered Chef products be used for creating healthy meals for reality show contestants?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking healthy meals quick and easy. Our Quick Cooker, for example, can make nutritious meals in a fraction of the time compared to traditional cooking methods. We also offer a variety of tools and gadgets that can help with meal prep, portion control, and more.

4. Do you have any recipes that are suitable for picky tweens?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes that are perfect for picky eaters. Our website and cookbooks have a variety of kid-friendly dishes, such as chicken tenders, mac and cheese, and pizza, that can be easily customized to fit your tween's taste preferences. We also offer tips for getting kids involved in the cooking process to make mealtime more fun and enjoyable.

5. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can be used on a reality show set?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for use on a reality show set. Our non-stick cookware and bakeware are durable and easy to clean, making them perfect for use in a fast-paced environment. We also offer a range of on-the-go products, such as our insulated lunch bags and water bottles, that can help contestants stay nourished and hydrated throughout the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChef_ang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
Replies