• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sneak Preview Show: Book Now for Fall! Tips for Generating Bookings on a Budget

So it would not cost me anything but shipping and handling.In summary, the person is planning a sneak preview show on the 24th and wants to generate Fall bookings. They are considering doing a special drawing for those who book a show that night, but are unsure of what to give as an incentive. Some suggestions include a drawing for half-priced products or the host special for free. The person may also give away a free cooking show or a large bowl they earned for free. The main concern is not spending a lot of money.
mrssyvo
I am having my sneak preview show the 24th, and my main objective for the show is Fall bookings. Do any of you have any great ideas to generate those bookings. I was thinking about having a special drawing just for those who booked a show that night, but what should I give to entice them to book. I want something great, but I do not want to spend a lot of money. I thought about giving the free product from the show away, but I think I want to keep them to get things I do not have yet. Any ideas?

Some people are just giving away a free cooking show. That means you pay the invitation postage, buy the ingredients and the paper goods.

Jeanie

mrssyvo said:
I am having my sneak preview show the 24th, and my main objective for the show is Fall bookings. Do any of you have any great ideas to generate those bookings. I was thinking about having a special drawing just for those who booked a show that night, but what should I give to entice them to book. I want something great, but I do not want to spend a lot of money. I thought about giving the free product from the show away, but I think I want to keep them to get things I do not have yet. Any ideas?
You can do a drawing for maybe the 1/2 price products that would be part of the host benefits since you want the free products. Or do something extra for them when they actually HAVE their show. You don't want to be out the 1/2 price products if they never end up having their show. Or tell them you'll present it to them when they have their show. That may encourage them to book a show closer to now.

What about having a drawing for the host special for free? I think a lot of people would like to have that large SS bowl, but it would only cost you $20. That way you could keep the rest of the free stuff, and would make up the $20 with only one show! This is what I was thinking about doing for myself.

Good luck!

Great ideas!!!!! I earned the large bowl free, I may give that, because I find that I probably will not use it that much, since I have the set.

1. How do I book a Sneak Preview Show?

Booking a Sneak Preview Show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a show. They will work with you to find a date and time that works for both of you.

2. What is a Sneak Preview Show?

A Sneak Preview Show is a special type of show where you can see and sample new products before they are officially released. It's a great way to get a first look at what's new and exciting from Pampered Chef.

3. How much does it cost to host a Sneak Preview Show?

There is no cost to host a Sneak Preview Show. As a thank you for hosting, you will receive free products and discounts based on the sales from your show.

4. How can I generate bookings on a budget?

There are many budget-friendly ways to generate bookings for your Pampered Chef shows. Some ideas include hosting a virtual show, offering a discount or incentive to guests who book a show, and utilizing social media to promote your show.

5. Can I earn free products by booking a Sneak Preview Show for the fall?

Absolutely! As a host of a Sneak Preview Show, you will receive free products and discounts based on the sales from your show. Plus, you'll also have the opportunity to earn even more rewards by booking additional shows from your Sneak Preview guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies