• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Show Today Teaser for a Booth

In summary, when it comes to incentives for booking at the booth, offering a DCB for $15 at the show or a discount on host rewards can be effective. It's important to highlight the value and versatility of the DCB and to keep in mind that those who book for incentives may be more likely to reschedule or cancel. Additionally, offering an extra free product voucher at their show could also be a good incentive.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
What do you use for incentive to get people to book the day of the booth? I had seen something about 'book today and receive the DCB for $15 at your show (show must be $500) to qualify. Any other great ideas? Isn't this just promoting what they could buy after they use their Free Product? Bc the DCB would only be $20 after they use all their free???

One time I put pictures of products in envelopes tied to the string of a balloon. If they booked with me, they got to pick a balloon and whatever product was inside the envelope, they would get for free at the close of their show. I got two bookings that day, and it was a terrible fair and we were inside large tents (I had no idea what place we were in, so didn't realize the top of the tent (because it sloped down to meet with the 6 ft. walls) would obstruct my balloons from floating nice and high and visible.

I have offered a free large microcooker if they booked that day. They would receive on their order of the show of course.

I have found that those that book for incentives at booths tend to be flakier (reschedules, impossible to get a hold of, or worse cancellations). I usually have my booking slide hanging behind me, and I show them all they'll get for booking a show.

Maybe you can offer an additional FPV at their show? Though the DCB for $15 sounds awesome....I'd book. :)

Hi there! Thank you for bringing up this question about incentives for booking at the booth. The DCB for $15 at your show is a great idea and can definitely be an effective incentive. Another idea could be to offer a discount on the host rewards for booking at the booth. For example, they could receive an extra 10% off their total host rewards if they book at the booth. This not only encourages them to book on the spot, but also gives them an added bonus for hosting a successful show. As for promoting what they could buy after using their free product, it's important to highlight the value and versatility of the DCB. Plus, with the added discount, it becomes an even better deal for them. I hope this helps! Happy booking!

1. How do I book a show with Pampered Chef?

To book a show with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a consultant directly or visit their website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature to locate one in your area. Once you have connected with a consultant, they can help you schedule a show at your desired date and time.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. You also get the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

3. How long does a Pampered Chef show typically last?

A Pampered Chef show can last anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the type of show and the number of guests. The consultant will work with you to determine the best length of time for your specific show.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef show at a booth event?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers booth events where their consultants set up a display at a designated location, such as a fair or festival. Guests can stop by the booth to learn about the products and place orders, similar to a traditional show. Contact a consultant to inquire about booking a booth event.

5. What is the difference between hosting a show and attending a show?

Hosting a show means that you are the designated host and will invite guests to attend. As the host, you will receive host rewards based on the sales made at your show. Attending a show means that you are a guest of the host and can participate in the cooking experience and place orders for products. You will not receive host rewards unless you decide to host your own show in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mhrivera
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • chefjeanine