• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Booking Bucks Flier - Help Me Find It!

In summary, the person posted a booking bucks flier and wanted to use it for their show. They gave out the flier after they ate a recipe and said 'it was really nice of Alice to have us in her home this evening wasn't it? Let's all thank Alice for the fun evening we just had'. They then read the card with the rewards that the average host would receive. They distributed them after the show by saying 'Pampered chef wants to thank Alice as well. We all know that Alice is above average but we will pretend she is just average for right now. Some of you have a card in your packet that tells us what an average host receives. Please go around the room and tell Alice the goodies she gets
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Someone had posted a booking bucks flier and I can't find it :( I wanted to use it for my show tonight. It basically says my average host has $500 in sales and this is what she receives : (there is a slip for each reward). so one would say 'free shipping' one would say 90 in free product.

If you have this can you post it please or email me at [email protected]

thanks so much :) I just couldn't remember how it was worded.

chefmoseley said:
Someone had posted a booking bucks flier and I can't find it :( I wanted to use it for my show tonight. It basically says my average host has $500 in sales and this is what she receives : (there is a slip for each reward). so one would say 'free shipping' one would say 90 in free product.

If you have this can you post it please or email me at [email protected]
I used these at my show last week.
I gave them to the guests to read when I asked why did the Host, host a show?
They read the card 60% off specials... $90 Free....ect.
I got 3 bookings, so I hope this helped, Maybe It was my charm!!!
Yeaaaaa, I'm sure that's what it was.......and my dry sense of humor!!!

Can you explain this a little more in detail... Do you hand them out at some time during the show or do you have them in the guest folders or how do you distribute them? And then when in your show do you have them read them? Do they read them all at the same time, or do you stagger it out throughout your demo? I'm still trying to perfect my show, and I find that I get so wrapped up in my demo that I sometimes just skim over the hosting and the signing up part. So I'm trying to find some kind of system that will work for me to get all of the info out there. This might help with the booking part and then I'll just have to work on getting people interested in the business. Is there a game for that too? Thanks for all of the info!

I do it after we are eating whatever recipe we made. I say 'it was really nice of Alice to have us in her home this evening wasn't it? Let's all thank Alice for the fun evening we just had'. Normally everyone says thanks or claps. Then I say 'Pampered chef wants to thank Alice as well. We all know that Alice is above average but we will pretend she is just average for right now. Some of you have a card in your packet that tells us what an average host receives. Please go around the room and tell Alice the goodies she gets for hosting.' Normally this starts a chorus of 'Alice you get free shipping, so on and so forth.' It keeps the guests involved and is a way for them to really hear the rewards instead of me 'preaching at them' or just looking at the chart in the catalog.

Thanks for sharing, that sounds like it would work well for my shows too. Thanks!!!!

What is a Need Booking Bucks Flier?

A Need Booking Bucks Flier is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to incentivize customers to book a party or event. It typically includes special offers or discounts for hosting a party and can be used to generate more bookings and sales.

How do I obtain a Need Booking Bucks Flier?

You can obtain a Need Booking Bucks Flier from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will have a supply of fliers and can provide you with one upon request. You can also find a digital version of the flier on the Pampered Chef website under the "Tools" section.

What are the benefits of using a Need Booking Bucks Flier?

Using a Need Booking Bucks Flier can help you increase your party bookings and sales. It offers special incentives for customers to host a party, such as free products or discounts, which can make them more likely to book with you. It also helps create a sense of urgency for booking, as the offers on the flier are typically only available for a limited time.

How do I distribute a Need Booking Bucks Flier?

There are several ways to distribute a Need Booking Bucks Flier. You can hand them out at parties or events, include them in customer orders, or share them on social media. You can also ask your friends and family to help spread the word by sharing the flier with their contacts.

Can I customize the Need Booking Bucks Flier?

Yes, you can customize the Need Booking Bucks Flier to include your personal information, such as your name and contact information. This can help potential hosts easily reach you to book a party. You can also add your own special offers or incentives to make the flier more enticing to potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kellyk
  • ferenczk
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ferenczk
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies