• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Way to Book Shows in the Next 2 Weeks

In summary, Becky is trying different methods to get bookings for her next show. She is offering extra free product, offering to provide the recipe ingredients, and offering $10 off a show for the first person who books on the spot.
ivy5683
I know we all know how hard it is to book a show within a two week time frame and sometimes my books start getting thin at the begining of the months, everyone wants end of the month shows so here's what I'm trying at my next show.
I'm going to offer an additional $20 in free product to the first 3 people will book a show with in 2 weeks.
Wish me luck!

Good Luck Nicki!!! Let us know how it goes!!!!!!!

I offered up the collapsable bowl for free with a catalog show that has to close by the end of the month. Sales must be $300. 2 people jumped on it.

Good luck, Nicki!!! You can do it!

Way to go, Becky! People just love free stuff, don't they?

I have a show today, I am trying small candy bars wrapped with a gift or discount to those who book a show. I hope this works, I need bookings for July..... I will let you know how it works...

I had a show last Monday and I talked that I knew how close the end of June was but the host special is so great and I have one date open if anyone wanted it. The next day I get an email from a gal who asks if I still had that date open. With the 4th coming up and her baby due, she wanted to squeeze a show in.

I also use sticky notes in my calendar to mark the available dates I have. I mark the first two weeks of the month first and when the guest talks about hosting, I ask them which day of the week works best for them and then verify with my calendar which dates I have open. This way, they are booking when I want them to! As the month progresses, I move the sticky notes down. I do this three months at a time just in case someone wants to book further out and then I still know which dates work for me!

I love the candy wrapper idea

For June, since I wanted a good solid month and I know that booking summer is difficult sometimes, I offered $10 extra FPV to any show that qualified and closed by June 30th...and $20 extra FPV instead if it went past $500 in retail sales. I have had a very good month, my best ever, and I have one more show on Sunday. Good stuff!

Last edited:
sklay723 said:
For June, since I wanted a good solid month and I know that booking summer is difficult sometimes, I offered $10 extra FPV to any show that qualified and closed by June 30th...and $200 extra FPV instead if it went past $500 in retail sales. I have had a very good month, my best ever, and I have one more show on Sunday. Good stuff!

Is that $200 or is it supposed to be $20?

wadesgirl said:
Is that $200 or is it supposed to be $20?

Yikes! It's $20, NOT $200. I'd be a mess if I did that! Sorry, guess my daughter was helping me get distracted at the time I wrote that... :)

Well the candy wraps were a flop. Only 2 people showed up to this show that she had a bunch coming. I am so disappointed. Well I will try again Monday night. Hopefully it will go better.

I have been offering to provide the recipe ingrediets at for any june/july/aug show (choice of strawberry amaretto pastry or Pizza, but about to add in the mini lemon cakes and a drink choice, TCM or Lemonaid)

at my vendor shows i was offer 25 or a free colaps bowl for booking on the spot and HOLDING on original date. like the 10 idea!

When I am desperate to get bookings (maybe "determined" is a better way to put it!) I have gone through my product closet and picked 3 items approx. $10 in value, and lined them up in the front on my demo table. When I talk about booking a show, I say that I'm happy to do a show on a date you prefer, but right now I have a few days that I'd prefer to have a show, and for the people who book a show on one of these dates I will let them choose--and take home that night--one of these items. Offering extra free product value hasn't worked for me much, and I think it may because they aren't visualizing what that really means. When they see the item there, they know that "I will get this for free." I make a big deal of it and make it clear that I don't usually do this--this is a rare special.

I know it's risky letting them take home an item before the show because, of course, they could cancel on me and then I'd be SOL. However, it seems to get them excited to have something tangible to take home that night, and so far I haven't had anyone take the item and run. If that happens to me a few times, I might have to change things up.

Items I find that go over really well are the kitchen spritzer, measure-all cup, the outlet white shears, or the bamboo salad tongs. As you may know, a good portion of or products are $10 or less, so there are many options. And if you earn them or get them with your discount, it's not that much money out of your pocket.

Anyway, hope that helps! Good luck to you.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to have to try one of these ideas!! I have had 11 shows so far and not a single booking at any of my shows...they just act so rude about having a show of their own!! I dunno if I just dont make my shows exciting enough or what...but I always give away 2 door prizes at every show and try to get ppl involved. I just dont know what to do . I finally had a show tonight and it was the first one I'd had in almost 2 months..so i barely made the deadline for being inactive. Has anyone tried doing something like a lead box to get new ppl to book shows? I would kind of like to try this but I dunno if it will work out. Thanks!!!

1. How do I find people to book shows with in the next 2 weeks?

The best way to find people to book shows with in the next 2 weeks is to reach out to your existing network of friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also utilize social media platforms and events to connect with potential hosts. Additionally, consider asking for referrals from past hosts or customers.

2. Can I book shows with people who are not familiar with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Booking shows with people who are not familiar with Pampered Chef products can be a great way to reach new audiences and expand your customer base. Be sure to educate them about our products and offer them a fun and interactive cooking experience.

3. What incentives can I offer to get people to book shows in the next 2 weeks?

You can offer various incentives to encourage people to book shows in the next 2 weeks, such as free products, discounts, or exclusive host rewards. You can also create a sense of urgency by emphasizing limited-time offers or showcasing popular products that are in high demand.

4. How many shows should I aim to book in the next 2 weeks?

This may vary depending on your personal goals and availability. However, we recommend aiming to book at least 3-5 shows in the next 2 weeks. This will help keep your business active and generate a steady stream of income.

5. What should I do if I am having trouble booking shows in the next 2 weeks?

If you are having trouble booking shows in the next 2 weeks, try reaching out to your team leader or fellow consultants for advice and support. You can also try getting creative with your approach, such as hosting virtual parties or offering personalized cooking classes. It's also important to stay positive and persistent in your efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
taterbug
Replies