• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Submitted My Second Show -- and I'm a Qualified Consultant!!!

In summary, Aurora qualified for three shows and created a non-party order the next day. She is happy and excited for her career and future.
Aurora
Just submitted my second show -- AND I'm a QUALIFIED consultant!!! QUESTION - post 12WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Submitting my third show tonight! Two more shows next week, two on the books for December... I'm SO excited! :D:chef::D:chef::D:chef::D:chef:

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new business and a successful start! Welcome to Chef Success.

Congratulations! You're off to a great start!

Way to go! Congratulations!

Aurora, that is awesome!! Just 2 shows? Super, Super Start! Congrats! Glad you're loving your biz, and I wish you much success! =)

woohoo!! Aurora, that's great!! congratulations, and keep up the good work! Whatever you are doing, it's working!

Congrats to you!!! Sounds like you're off to a great start!

congratulations! it's a good feeling, isn't it :D

How terrific--it will certainly be wonderful having extra income during the holidays and beyond. Good luck with your career!

Congratulations!

That's fantastic to qualify with the 2 shows!!

So I received an email to choose my free products - I got the grill pan and press! :love:

I signed up during the anniversary weekend, so I should be getting a credit for 1/2 the cost of my kit, correct? And does anyone know when my website will be updated with online ordering and the wedding registry? Will I just get 90 days added on to my subscription since I already paid to set it up? :D

I thought my site would be set up instantly, as soon as the show listed as "received" but it wasn't, so I called, and they said it could take a week or so......but that the only way I would know was by checking.I decided to try to create a non-party order the next day--and it was set up already. I think they said a week so I would stop calling. And yes, they just added the 90 days to my subscription.I'm so happy you qualified so quickly. Looking forward to seeing you in all kinds of recognition lists!!!

1. How do I know if I am a qualified consultant after submitting my second show?

After submitting your second show, you will receive an email confirmation from Pampered Chef stating that you have officially become a qualified consultant. You can also check your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website to see your current status.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a qualified consultant?

As a qualified consultant, you will receive a 20% discount on all Pampered Chef products, have the opportunity to earn commission on sales, and have access to exclusive training and support from our team.

3. Can I still become a qualified consultant if I only submit one show?

No, you must submit at least two shows within your first 30 days as a consultant to become qualified. This is to ensure that you have a good understanding of our products and sales process before starting your business.

4. What happens if I don't become a qualified consultant within my first 30 days?

If you do not submit two shows within your first 30 days, you will not be considered a qualified consultant. However, you can still continue to submit shows and work towards becoming qualified at a later time.

5. How can I track my progress towards becoming a qualified consultant?

You can track your progress by logging into your consultant dashboard and viewing your sales and show submissions. This will show you how many more shows you need to submit to become qualified.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • sherri lynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jenniferp417