• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Bookings: Time Frame and Specials Explained

In summary, to book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a local consultant or visit their website to find one near you. The amount of money your organization can earn will depend on sales and typically ranges from 15-20%. The duration of a fundraiser is usually 2-4 weeks and can be customized to your organization's needs. You can also customize the products available and use tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef to promote and maximize sales. Your consultant can assist you throughout the process and provide tips for promoting to your community and supporters.
taterbug
I just had someone ask this question "If I want to book a party from your fundraiser, how soon would I have to have the party for it to count for your fundraiser?"
Is there a time frame? I know that for a host to receive a past host special, the person who booked under her would have to have the show within six months, but I'm not sure I've ever read anything about a time frame for fundraisers.

With fundraisers, the organization receives $3 for each show booked instead of the regular Booking Benefit. This $3 is included in the check that is cut with the other amount earned through the fundraiser.

In other words, HO gives you the benefit of the doubt that the bookings are solid bookings and will be held within a reasonable timeframe. I wouldn't necessarily advertise this to your customers, I would tell potential hosts the same 6 month rule as with the other Booking Benefit. If it's the chairperson asking and their concern is more on whether they'll be receiving $3 checks for months down the line, you might explain to it a bit.

Thanks. I was thinking that within six months would be reasonable. I think this girl asked more along the line of does it have to be held by the time the fundraiser is over for it to count (she is my son's soon to be stepmom).

1. How do I book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To book a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process and help you set up a successful fundraiser for your organization.

2. How much money can my organization earn from the fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser will depend on the sales generated. Typically, organizations can earn between 15-20% of total sales. Your consultant can provide more information and help you set a realistic goal for your fundraiser.

3. How long does a fundraiser with Pampered Chef last?

Fundraisers with Pampered Chef usually last for 2-4 weeks, depending on your organization's needs and goals. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

4. Can we customize the products available for our fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products available for your fundraiser. Your consultant can work with you to select a variety of products that will appeal to your supporters and help you reach your fundraising goals.

5. How can we promote our fundraiser to maximize sales?

Pampered Chef offers various tools and resources to help you promote your fundraiser and maximize sales. This includes customizable flyers, social media graphics, and email templates. Your consultant can also provide tips and strategies for promoting your fundraiser to your community and supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
Replies
Views
Wildfire