• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Now: Learn What We Do to Get Customers to Book Quickly

In summary, this summarizer used a calendar to highlight the available dates for the next few weeks and only showed one week at a time to a customer to get them to book within the next couple of weeks.
Dawn4
Gold Member
I need to know what you guys do at your shows and at check out to get your customers to book within the next couple of weeks. I use incentives and let them know at the end of my show what my next two open dates are, but they always seem to book at least a month and a half out.

Re: Help!!I just went to the Director Express Training and Judy Joel gave us this tip. I haven't utilized it myself yet, but....
Use the calendar that PC provides us with. Highlight the days available within the next few weeks. When someone wants to book, show them the week that you are in and only flip 1 week page at a time. Or you can tell them, you are only booking for the current month you are in. Most times, guests will work around your schedule. If absolutely needed, then go to the month they are requesting, but it's your business, if you need more shows sooner, then only book the dates you want and when you want them.

Re: Help!!I usually say "what's the best day of the week for you? I do Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays". Then when they say "Tuesdays" I say: "my next available Tuesday is xxth". Then keep going until we find a date that works, whether it's the next week or in 2 months time.

Re: Help!!That's what I do now too, but it always seems like they want to book 2 months out. Of course I don't turn them away, but I want to book in much closer than 2 months. HELP!! It's so frustrating.

Re: Help!!Have you tried getting a collage photo tree. On either a piece of paper or back of your business card, put an item that you are willing to give for FREE if they book in the current month or the month of your choice. Like for April, how about a FREE MD tote. Or go crazy and do something more, like a bar pan or something that you may have earned free.
I got one from amazon for under $15.

Re: Help!!How about using the "Did you know: some of the best PC shows are held 7-10 days from booking the date?" Perhaps this will plant the seed. I'm always a little turned off by giving extra incentives unless it is to fill my next week. Otherwise I feel as though I would be giving the message that the PC host benefits aren't good enough on their own merit.

Re: Help!!I have my next show tomorrow night. I am going to try your suggestions. I will let you all know how things work out.

Re: Help!!Okay ladies. So my show was last night. When I left it was over $1,200 in commissionable sales and there were still outside orders coming in. Woo Hoo!! I got 3 definite bookings all within the next 4 weeks!!! I have two others that I have to call Tuesday. They want to do a show but don't know who will come so they were checking around. Bottom line.... I booked 3 shows in close!!! I did use an incentive. I filled the new lunch tote with Easter grass and put plastic Easter eggs in it with dates on them. If you picked one of the dates that had an egg assigned to it you got a prize. It worked. I think PC gives the hostess more than enough, but if that's what I had to do to book in close so be it!! Thanks for everyone's support and suggestions!!

Re: Help!!Fantastic. Great idea with the tote, by the way.And for those who are calling around to see who will come- coach them to check with the 3 people they want at their show the MOST, and then if the date is good for them- go with it! Send out invites to the rest of the folks on the list for that date. (Tammy Stanley advice.) If the others have the night free and want to come, they'll be there!

Re: Help!!Great. Thanks!!!

Re: Help!!I love the tote with the Easter grass and eggs in it....I'm going to try that at my April shows! Did you give the tote as the gift?

Re: Help!!No. I actually put different priced items in the easter eggs. The closer in you book, the more expensive the item.

Re: Help!!Actually got a call today from somebody who saw my book in the nail salon. She said she wanted to make a purchase and she would call when she got home. Before she even left the salon she decided she wanted to book a show and so she called back. Some days this business is sooooooo easy!!!!

Re: Help!!Congratulations!!! I'm so happy you had a great day :) Thanks for sharing it brings us all up with you.

1. How do you get customers to book quickly?

At Pampered Chef, we use a variety of strategies to encourage customers to book quickly. This includes offering special promotions and discounts, creating a sense of urgency with limited-time offers, and providing exceptional customer service to make the booking process as smooth and convenient as possible.

2. What types of promotions do you offer to encourage quick bookings?

We offer a range of promotions, such as discounts on specific products or services, free gifts with bookings, and referral bonuses. These promotions are designed to not only incentivize customers to book quickly, but also to reward them for choosing Pampered Chef.

3. How do you create a sense of urgency for customers to book quickly?

We create a sense of urgency by offering limited-time offers and promotions that have a specific end date. This encourages customers to take action and book as soon as possible to take advantage of the offer before it expires. We also use targeted marketing and communication tactics to remind customers of the limited time offer and encourage them to book quickly.

4. What makes your customer service exceptional in the booking process?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that the booking process can be overwhelming for some customers. That's why we have a dedicated customer service team that is always available to answer any questions or concerns and guide customers through the booking process. We also offer multiple channels for customer support, including phone, email, and live chat, to make it as convenient as possible for customers to reach us.

5. Can I book with Pampered Chef even if I am not familiar with your products?

Absolutely! We welcome all customers, whether they are familiar with our products or not. Our customer service team is happy to provide recommendations and answer any questions you may have about our products. We also offer cooking classes and demonstrations to help customers learn more about our products and how to use them in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • ivy5683
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
xxmandie1xx
  • JennyJennJen