• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Tips for Hosting a Successful Preview Event"

I will send out an invite in the next few days with the RSVP info. It is a 3-hour event where they can come and see all of the products, get a catalog, and purchase any products they like.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have never had my own show except for my kick off show. I've always thrown around the idea of doing a spring/fall preview sale but have never got around to it. My biggest problem is my customers are spread out all over. I thought about doing 2, one in the morning in my home town and one in the evening in the current town I live in. But then who do you invite? Everyone? Past hosts? Anyone who has had good experience and want to share I would appreciate it!

When I first started doing them - I invited my whole customer base (because it wasn't that big) but now I invite past hosts and a few preferred customers (ones that order big on a regular basis) and encourage them to bring guests.

My last one in August (and I had to change the date last minute) I had 16 attend, sales were only so-so....but I got several bookings. Bookings are my main goal when I do one of these.

I have seen some other posts about open houses, but I'm interested in what everyone is doing this season. What are you calling your open house? How long will it be and what is your agenda?

I am having one on the 27th and calling it the Spring Product Preview & Recipe Sampling Mystery Host Show

If you are looking to do something for Spring Product- why not do it the end of THIS month if you have a date, and make it a Stoneware Workshop but also a spring-preview (to get bookings). The stoneware workshop might get a few sales since stoneware is going UP in price (about 10%)....(make sure you mention that and that they are on SALE right now!). Then have a big sneak-peak of the Fabulous spring line (i'd put it on a table under a sheet, for a big reveal! :D

esavvymom said:
If you are looking to do something for Spring Product- why not do it the end of THIS month if you have a date, and make it a Stoneware Workshop but also a spring-preview (to get bookings). The stoneware workshop might get a few sales since stoneware is going UP in price (about 10%)....(make sure you mention that and that they are on SALE right now!). Then have a big sneak-peak of the Fabulous spring line (i'd put it on a table under a sheet, for a big reveal! :D

That's what I was thinking about doing. I have the last Saturday open this month.

Never call it an open house - people think they can come & go - if you want to do an actually "party", you just want them to show up & enjoy the party!I am doing one, calling it a Mystery Host Party & sending mini-catalog invites. They will get tickets for RSVPs (and, 5 if they bring a friend), 1 ticket for every $20 they spend, and 5 tickets for booking a party that night. It's also an "or" party, where they can come Tuesday night or Saturday morning...giving an option, and hopefully they will be available for one or the other.

I'm leaning more to do this if I can find a location to host the show in my area (my house doesn't work well). Should I send mini invites to entice those who cannot come or just send a flyer?

I call mine either Host Appreciation or Last Chance, First Glance event (this one is for my preferred customers).

1. How can I ensure a successful preview event and increase sales?

To maximize sales at your preview event, it's important to plan ahead and promote the event to your potential guests. Utilize social media, word of mouth, and personal invitations to generate interest and secure RSVPs. Additionally, make sure to have plenty of product on hand and create a welcoming atmosphere that encourages guests to interact with the products and make purchases.

2. What are some tips for hosting a successful preview event?

To host a successful preview event, it's important to have a clear vision and goal for the event. Make sure to have a plan for setup, product demonstrations, and order taking. Also, consider offering special discounts or promotions to entice guests to make a purchase. Finally, make sure to follow up with guests after the event to thank them for attending and remind them of any upcoming promotions or events.

3. How can I make my preview event stand out to potential guests?

One way to make your preview event stand out is to offer a unique theme or activity. For example, you could have a cooking demonstration or a hands-on product testing station. Another option is to offer exclusive products or limited-time discounts to create a sense of urgency and excitement for attendees.

4. What should I include in my preview event invitation?

Your preview event invitation should include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as a brief description of what guests can expect. It's also helpful to include a link to your personal website or online store where guests can browse products before the event. Consider including a special offer or incentive for guests to attend, such as a free gift or discount on their first purchase.

5. How can I follow up with guests after the preview event to continue generating sales?

Following up with guests after the preview event is crucial for continuing to generate sales. Send a personalized thank-you message to each guest, along with a reminder of any promotions or upcoming events. Consider offering a special discount code or free shipping for their next purchase. You can also ask for feedback and suggestions to improve future events and product offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • luvinpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jennytodd