• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Your Friend Out: Book a Show & Get Big Savings!

In summary, the flyer called hearts desire was created and it listed 4 items for a 60% off sale. The hosts received 2 bookings and were able to get everything they wanted and more.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Ok... i tried something new tonight... and I could not believe how it well it worked.

I made a flyer called hearts desire (borrowed that theme from my director) and put the Feb special on it i listed 4 items, cookware, DCB, trifle bowl and listed their original price and then the price they can get them for in Feb.

I made some lines for names and dates. Before i passed it around I asked the guests... how would you like to help your friend (the hostess) out. She is really wanting to get 2 items in Feb for 60% off and the only way she can in Feb is if one of you book a show. I will pass the form along anound if you want to help her out I just need your name and a date.

Well I got 2 bookings. And here is the greatest.... the lady my hostess booked a show from was there... and she booked again for Feb to help her out... I was floored at the response I got. I was hoping for 4 shows in Feb ( i am on vacation for a week) and I already have 2 booked!

Congrats to you!!! Sounds like a great idea.

Great job!! Wonderful idea!!

hearts desireI have attempted to upload the file but it will not allow me. I have never uploaded before. sorry

I like the heart's desire idea. And actually giving the retail and sale price is smart since people don't always hear you. Great job on the bookings. It's always nice to get them. Stressing that they help the host is great. The other thing that helps is when the host asks for you!! I had that happen before b/c she wanting the following months' specials. I got 3 or 4 bookings! She got everything she wanted and more!

where did you get stuck uploading??

it gave me an invalid file type and it is a word doc????

It can only be 2MB, but I wouldn't think it's bigger than that. Don't know if the version matters?? Maybe try again.

it is 14kb
I sent it kaseydee

Wow, it sounds great. Could you send the hearts desire flyer. [email protected] Please

cookinthehouse said:
I have attempted to upload the file but it will not allow me. I have never uploaded before. sorry

Could you email it to me as well please....TIA

[email protected]

Related to Help Your Friend Out: Book a Show & Get Big Savings!

What is the "Help Your Friend Out: Book a Show & Get Big Savings!" promotion?

The "Help Your Friend Out: Book a Show & Get Big Savings!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where you can earn discounts and rewards by booking a cooking show for your friend.

How does the promotion work?

To participate in the promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. You will need to invite your friend to host a cooking show, and once the show is booked, you will receive a discount on your next purchase based on the total sales at your friend's show. The more sales at the show, the bigger your discount will be.

What are the benefits of hosting a cooking show for my friend?

Not only will you be helping your friend by hosting a fun cooking show for them and their guests, but you will also receive discounts and rewards that can be used towards your own purchase. Plus, your friend will also receive host rewards for hosting the show.

How much discount can I earn from the promotion?

The amount of discount you can earn depends on the total sales at your friend's show. The discount ranges from 10% to 25% of the total sales. There is no limit to how much discount you can earn, so the more successful your friend's show is, the more you can save on your next purchase.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the promotion?

Yes, there are a few restrictions and limitations for the promotion. The show must be booked within 30 days of your friend's invitation, and it must have a minimum of $200 in sales. The discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, and it is not applicable to business supply orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD