• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Bookings: How I Overcame My Struggle and Booked 4 Shows in 8 Months!

In summary, the speaker has been a consultant for a year and a half and has had difficulty expanding their business beyond their group of friends. However, at a recent cooking show, all four attendees booked a show for February, which is a great success as they did not know any of them. The speaker attributes their success to using a booking slide and promoting the February host special. They also plan to reach out to the attendees' friends for future bookings. Other speakers in the conversation express their own success using the booking slide and congratulate the speaker on their progress.
TiffanyK
I have been a consultant for about a year and a half. I have had the hardest time getting out of my group of friends. Today was my first cooking show in 8 months. I told myself I was going to be better this year and really concentrate on my business. Well at my show today there was only 4 people. But ALL 4 of those people booked a show for Feb. This is great because I don't know any of them and it is getting me out of my circle of friends. I just wanted to share!:D

That is great..wow..how did you get them ALL to book a show??

That is great , now really work with all of them , see ahead of time any of there friends want to book a show for the Spring/ Summer ( new catalog ect )
you can get them on your calender befor there show.
Good luck this year

chefheidi2003 said:
That is great..wow..how did you get them ALL to book a show??

I used a booking slide I had made so they saw all the advantages to hosting their own show and I told them about the Feb host special. They all want to get the knife block set at 60% off. So on that note it was sooo easy! They were actually fighting over the dates. I am so excited right now!

That's awesome, Tiffany! I just used the booking slide for the first time last night and got two bookings and about 4 people who said they would like to book in the spring (wanted to sit out on their decks or something.lol)! That thing really works!

Congrats! That's awesome! Keep it up!

That is awesome! Getting out of the "circle" can be so refreshing for your business! Sounds like you have an exciting February coming up!

What is "Yea for Bookings!!!"?

"Yea for Bookings!!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate when a party or event is booked.

How does "Yea for Bookings!!!" benefit me as a host?

By booking a Pampered Chef party or event, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards and discounts.

Can I host a "Yea for Bookings!!!" party online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers virtual party options so you can still earn host rewards and discounts without having an in-person event.

How can I become a consultant and use "Yea for Bookings!!!" for my own business?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a consultant. Once you become a consultant, you can use "Yea for Bookings!!!" to celebrate when you book parties or events.

Are there any special promotions or rewards associated with "Yea for Bookings!!!"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often runs special promotions and offers exclusive rewards for bookings made during specific time periods. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • fun2cook2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mandy412
  • jj16