• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I End the Year With a Bang? Let Me Share My Exciting News!

In summary, Lisa's last show for December is standing at $1655. She had two shows lined up this month, but both of them were cancelled due to high turnout. Lisa is still in line for some nice incentives, including a free new product.
augmommychef
Silver Member
I wanted to share my news with people who would be just excited as I am....I really think my husband is tired of me talking about it!! My last show for Dec. is standing at $1655 right now! I only had two shows lined up this month and it's amazing that I will be closing the month at more than 2K!
I truly give my host credit for having such a successful show. She is super-nice and she had such great, genuine friends. After telling me that there were only going to be 8-10 guests at the show, about 14 showed and I also received 3 outside orders. A lot of people came because they just didn't want to deal with the holiday mall traffic and craziness. Hope everyone is closing out their year strongly too!:sing:

Congratulations!!! You are in line for some nice incentives. Be sure to get that second show in, so that you get the free new product.

That's wonderful! Way to go!

(Make sure to change your highest show in your profile area ;))

Wow, Praise God for an awesome show and sales!! Here's hoping and praying your other show for the month is the same!! :angel:

Congrats on the 2 products and with those sales the PC $ or whatever the other part was, can't remember, as I didn't qualify for it.

Wish I could say I was in your same boat. My 3 shows for the month cancelled/postponed. Had 1 stick for kitchen show and had 2 catalog shows that only due to hostess ordering as guest even qualified as a show. But sales are going to be around $790.00 for month, so I can't complain, and I got 2 shows, so I'll earn that Spring Product!! I won't get PC $ or other part, but I'm thankful for what I got!!

Lisa

Congrats on a great show!

That's wonderful!

Wow! That is a fantastic Show!!! I know your Host is going to love all that free product!!

Thanks. I was able to submit it tonight and I am worried that because of the amount of products, one or two of them might not come in one piece (or may be missing!) I will be gone for the rest of the month! Crossing my fingers! I did give her my contact info so I can submit the adjustments online when I am away!

Fantabulous!!! It just feels so cool when something like that happens!!

Related to Did I End the Year With a Bang? Let Me Share My Exciting News!

1. What is "Ended the Year With a Bang!"?

"Ended the Year With a Bang!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to help customers finish off the year strong with amazing deals and discounts on our products.

2. When does the "Ended the Year With a Bang!" promotion start and end?

The promotion typically starts in mid-December and runs through the end of the year, but specific dates may vary each year. Be sure to keep an eye out for announcements and promotions on our website and social media channels.

3. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the "Ended the Year With a Bang!" promotion?

Yes, most Pampered Chef products are included in the promotion, but there may be some exclusions. Be sure to check the details of each deal to see which products are eligible for discounts.

4. Can I combine "Ended the Year With a Bang!" deals with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Ended the Year With a Bang!" deals cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you may still be able to take advantage of our standard host benefits and special offers, so be sure to check those out as well.

5. How can I stay updated on the "Ended the Year With a Bang!" promotion?

The best way to stay updated on the promotion is to subscribe to our email list and follow us on social media. We will also have all the details and deals listed on our website, so be sure to check there as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDude
  • ejuliano