• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back at It With a Bang: My First Show of the Year is a Huge Success!

In summary, Stacie had a great night at her vendor fair. She booked four shows and took in $150 in orders.
StacieB
Gold Member
Tonight was my first show since January!! I have had Catalog Shows, but there have been alot of changes with shows. I was starting to feel down about how last year was so great, and now so far this year has been a bummer.

Well tonight I am back with a bang!! I have 8 guests and we are currently at $602 in sales. The host have about 5 more people to contact. My Host also had 4 outside orders. I got 3 bookings and a couple sounded interested in the Opportunity! So thrilled!!

This coming Wednesday I have a Wedding Shower and there are to be 15 people there. I hope that it is very successful!!

Thanks for letting me share!!! :thumbup: :sing:

Woo-hoo!! Keep it up!! Yay!!

WHOOO HOOOO Stacie......everytime I think I am in a lull something happens to keep me going....an email, an order...a booking...I had a GUY at the restaurant order $335.50 worth of PC himself.....:D

The weekend got better!! I did a Vendor Fair yesterday and got a Catalog Show for May, a Wedding Shower for Aug/Sept. and I took $150 in orders!! Wahoo!! I have a Wedding Shower this week and there are at least 16 people going to be there.

This is just what I needed to get my energy and excitement about PC back!!

Thanks for letting me share!

Congrats! doesnt it feel great??!!

Yes it was!! With all the trouble with different things this year so far, this is the boost I needed!!

Glad to hear how things are shaping up for you, Stacie!!!!!! Hope it continues!

back with a bangWhat is a vendor fair?

A vendor fair has different Home Based Businesses. Like Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, Cookie Lee Jewelry, etc. There were 18 different Vendors at this event!

congrats stacie! glad to hear you are on a roll!
leggy
(ps - i love the picture of you with the twins!)

1. How did you prepare for your first show of the year?

I made sure to review all of our new products and familiarize myself with their features and benefits. I also practiced my demonstration and made a detailed shopping list for customers.

2. What strategies did you use to make the show a success?

I focused on creating a welcoming atmosphere and engaging with customers. I also offered special discounts and promotions to incentivize purchases. Additionally, I made sure to have plenty of product samples and recipes to share.

3. How did you handle any unexpected challenges during the show?

I stayed calm and flexible, and made quick adjustments as needed. For example, if a product sold out, I offered alternatives or placed an order for the customer. I also had backup demonstration materials in case of technical difficulties.

4. What was the customer response like at the show?

The customers were very excited about our new products and were eager to try them out. They also appreciated the special discounts and promotions we offered. Overall, the response was very positive and many customers made purchases.

5. How do you plan to keep the momentum going after such a successful show?

I will continue to reach out to customers through follow-up calls and emails, and offer personalized recommendations based on their interests and needs. I will also stay updated on new products and promotions to keep customers engaged and coming back for more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Symara
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies