• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success in 2012: Business Goals & Strategies for a Winning Year!

In summary, the business goals for 2012 are to promote to director, hold 10 cooking shows a month, help 2 people a month join the team, host coach consistently and successfully, develop a daily work schedule, help team members build their own teams, and promote to advanced director.
KCPChef
What are you business goals or new things that you plan to implement in 2012 to have the BEST year ever?

I will start with mine. I am going full time on January 1st and hope to do much better at Host Coaching & Recruiting!!!! I need to work on my follow up with people, and am hoping that now I will have the time to invest in these things! Looking forward to 2012!

I totally need to get my head together this year! I've had so many cancellations this last year, it was my worst year in business. Plus all the stuff I went through last summer, my business has really suffered. I'm hoping to get back up to where I was last year, earn the 2012 trip and promote to director finally!!

2012 will be my year to really make my business a business.

My goals are:
-promote to director by end of January
-hold 10 cooking shows a month
-help 2 people a month join my team
-host coach consistantly, successfully
-develop a daily work schedule so I'm more focused on the tasks I need to complete
-help my team members build their own teams
-promote to Advanced Director by end of 2012
-earn incentive trip
-make enough each month so I can buy a new suv this summer

Big goals for sure but I am confident I can do it:thumbup:

My goals are:1) Have at least 8 cooking shows a month (9 on the books for Jan!!)
2) Schedule at LEAST two shows AT each show!
3) Use up ALL my old order forms (I have over 200 with the wrong shipping price, some that are still three-ply!) BEFORE March 1.
4) Give away ALL old catalogs (over 100 old catalogs, from up to 2 seasons back) before March 1.
5) Have 1 of my OWN cooking shows each quarter. (One scheduled in March for new catalog!)
6) Have at least TWO recruiting interviews EVERY month (one on Jan 2!)
7) Do at least 3 craft fairs/events BEFORE the fall and at least 3 during the fall/holiday season.
8) Promote to Director by end of April
9) Make 12 personal contacts a week (voicemails and letters mailed don't count. Host coaching calls also don't count)
10) Earn AT LEAST mid-level Incentive trip!

Hi there! It's great to hear that you're going full time in 2012 and have some exciting goals for your business. My business goals for this year include expanding my customer base through social media and networking events. I also plan on implementing more themed cooking classes and workshops to attract new customers and keep current ones engaged. Additionally, I want to focus on building a strong team by recruiting and training new consultants. Here's to a successful and fulfilling 2012 for both of us!

1. What new products are being released for 2012?

We have several exciting new products for 2012, including a versatile stoneware baking dish, a handy herb chopper, and a deluxe nonstick cookware set. Check out our website for a full list of new products!

2. Are there any new colors or designs for the kitchen tools?

Yes, we have introduced a new line of kitchen tools with trendy and modern colors and designs. They will add a pop of color to your kitchen and make cooking even more fun!

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts for the new products?

As always, we will have special promotions and discounts available for our new products. Keep an eye out for our monthly specials and contact your consultant for more information.

4. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef products with the new ones?

Absolutely! Our new products are designed to be compatible with our existing products. They are all made with the same high-quality materials and can be used together seamlessly.

5. Will there be any new recipes or cookbooks to go along with the new products?

Yes, we have created new recipes specifically designed to showcase our new products. We also have a new cookbook filled with delicious and easy recipes that utilize our new products. Contact your consultant to get your hands on a copy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
JAE
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly