• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You for Booking - Letter/Email Template

In summary, the host would like to have a Thank You for booking letter ready that they can send to guests within 24 hours of booking a show. They would like to streamline some things for 2012 and are looking forward to being full-time with no other job on January 1st. They would like to have a few recipes and outside orders ready for the party so that the host rewards are effective. The host would like to close the party by a week from the date of the show to ensure that guests get their orders.
KCPChef
Hello. I am looking for a "Thank you for booking" Type letter/email that I can send within 24 hours of booking a party with me. Anything that anyone has started will be helpful! I can tweak/add/change :) I looked in the files and there really isnt anything. Thanks in advance! Trying to streamline some stuff for 2012! I go FULL TIME with no other job on January 1st and am really looking forward to kciking up my business!!! :)

Bumping: Hoping someone has something that can help me :/

When I hosted a show in May 2010, this is what my consultant (and later recruiter) sent to me. I bolded a few of the points that you'd want to edit for your own letter, if you use this. Under the recipe part I left some of what she wrote, because it has some good wording. I did a HWC party which explains the pink reference

Thanks for hosting a cooking show on <date> at <time>! I want to see you have a great time and get the most from your show. Here are a few things that we can do to make your show a success:

1. Invitations- We will send two forms of invitations. I will send out your paper invitations for you. Please create a guest list on the enclosed PDF "guest address labels," and return it to me via e-mail by <date>. You can send e-invitations through my website, which will allow guests to RSVP and order online if they cannot attend. To send e-invitations: access the section For My Hosts using your access code: XXXX. Create a guest list and use the drop-down box to select send e-invitations to each guest. Invite at least 3 times the number of people you want to attend as not everyone will be able to make it. 30-40 invitations are usually best. Personal invitations are always effective too!

2. Recipes - I have sent you the <recipe> from my personal website. I have also enclosed some "pink" recipes should you want to prepare a dessert ahead of time. Otherwise we could make the chocolate lava cake in the rice cooker.

3. Outside Orders – Outside orders make a big difference in their host rewards! Bring a catalog to work, your children’s school or activities, social groups, or church. I have enclosed an outside order form that you can use for outside orders that includes the monthly guest special. The tax rate will be X% and <shipping is taxed in>. If the guests purchase food items they will need to be listed in the pantry section and are not taxed. Please collect payment at the time of the order. All checks are payable to <insert name>.

You can also collect outside orders very easily by directing friends and relatives to my website. When they select you as the host, it automatically is attached to your party. No need for you to keep track of any order forms or payments!

4. Closing your show- We will close the party no later than a week from the date of the show to ensure that guests get their orders quickly. Create a wish list for yourself now so you can easily put together your order once we figure your rewards. Once the orders come in I will organize them and call you to arrange a pick up or delivery. Please deliver the orders to the guests as soon as possible.

Hosting a successful show is a team effort and I look forward to making it a success with you. Please contact me with any questions.

Thank you!!!!!

Oh thank you Kristin!!! I actually was needing something like this too!!

I have a couple, one that's in my host pack and one I send out later. Sometimes, I have someone call me and book a party in which case I get more details up front, and I combine the two letters which will be in their host pack when I send/deliver it.

Attachments

• Host upcoming Thank You.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 522
  • Host upcoming second letter.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 396
  • host upcoming first second combined letter.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 408

What is the purpose of the "Thank You for Booking" letter/email template?

The "Thank You for Booking" letter/email template is designed to thank customers for booking a Pampered Chef party or event. It serves as a professional and courteous way to show appreciation for their business and confirm the details of the booking.

How do I use the "Thank You for Booking" template?

The template can be used by simply filling in the necessary information, such as the customer's name, date and time of the party, and any special instructions or requests. It can then be sent as an email or printed out as a physical letter to be mailed to the customer.

Can I customize the "Thank You for Booking" template?

Yes, the template can be customized to fit your specific needs. You can add your own personal touch or include any additional information that is relevant to the event. However, it is recommended to keep the template professional and to the point.

Is there a specific time frame for sending the "Thank You for Booking" letter/email?

It is recommended to send the letter/email within 24-48 hours of the booking to show promptness and attention to detail. This also allows the customer to have the details and confirmation of the event in a timely manner.

What if I have multiple bookings to send "Thank You" letters/emails for?

If you have multiple bookings, you can use the template to create a batch of letters/emails to send out all at once. Simply copy and paste the template and make necessary changes for each booking. This will save time and ensure consistency in your communication with customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDebi
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • caitynsmom