• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back in the Saddle: Successful Cooking Show with $319 Sales!

In summary, Chris' host was over $600 and she had two bookings. She's slowly overcoming her fear of live cooking shows.
pcchris
Silver Member
Well, I had my first "real" cooking show tonight after the bridal shower disaster. It went well...and my host just called me to tell me that she thinks this is the best show I've done yet! :D Her sales are at $319 so far, and she had about 7 outside orders yet to come. I'm feeling really "up" right now, so of course I had to share with all of you! (It's not great, but better than nothing!)

Now, if I would have posted this afternoon, before I went to do the show, this story would have been a whole lot different! Dare you ask? Well, my printer took a poo on me, I felt rushed again (I really have to get organized), and on the way there, I was thinking to myself, "this is going to be waste of my time".

So happy that I decided to do the show (I was ready to call her and cancel)...and I'm feeling back in the saddle again! It's about time! Woo Hoo!

Thanks to everyone here that supports me, and keeps me sane. (That's scary, hey??!!?!?!?!? :eek: LOL!!)

Love you guys/gals! :)

Thanks to everyone here that supports me, and keeps me sane. (That's scary, hey??!!?!?!?!? LOL!!)

that is probably true for more of us than u think lol

glad to hear it went well and your feeling good about yourself and your biz :)

so now you need to get organized, calling the kettle black here lol, so that u dont feel rushed :) btw i've been looking for my calculator and 3hole punch for 2 days now lol

Congrats Chris! Sometimes all it takes is one good one to get back in the groove! I'm with you on needing that one though... It's been over a month since my last live cooking show! :eek: and I have mine tomorrow night, work tomorrow day and leave for conference at 5:30am on Wednesday! :eek: :eek: :eek: I think a lot of us have been stressing this summer! So congratulations! You earned and deserve to feel proud and excited!

Glad your show was a success! Good to have you back in the saddle again.

woo hoo! glad everything went well!!

Great:D It definately feels good to get back in the swing of things again after it's been awhile!

I'm so glad it went well.

UPDATE:

My Awesome host is over $600, plus 2 bookings...WooHoo!!!

I love it when hosts are awesome! Makes up for the hosts that are psycho beasts!

Just had to share my good news. Here I figured we'd only wind up around $400, and she pulls off a 600, plus still waiting for an order or two. Yay!

If you can handle this, you can handle a little bridge.

HA!

If it were a little bridge, it'd be a piece of cake! I'm s l o w l y overcoming my fear for now...sure it'll change when we're actually there.

You're catastrophisizing...stop it! Everything will be fine and you'll cross that li'l ol' bridge like a footbridge in Brown Deer Park.

We'll see...

That's all I'm going to say about that!! ;)

Related to Back in the Saddle: Successful Cooking Show with $319 Sales!

1. How can I host a successful cooking show with $319 in sales?

There are a few key factors that contribute to a successful cooking show with $319 in sales. First, make sure to invite a good mix of friends, family, and acquaintances to create a diverse audience. Additionally, have a clear and engaging theme for your show, such as a specific type of cuisine or cooking technique. During the show, be sure to highlight the benefits and versatility of the products being showcased. Lastly, offer special deals or promotions to encourage guests to make purchases.

2. What is the best way to promote my cooking show?

The best way to promote your cooking show is through a combination of online and offline methods. Utilize social media platforms to create event pages and invite friends and followers. You can also send out physical invitations to potential guests and ask them to invite others. Additionally, reach out to local businesses and organizations to see if they would be willing to promote or sponsor your cooking show.

3. How can I make my cooking show stand out?

To make your cooking show stand out, it's important to add personal touches and make it unique to your style and personality. Consider incorporating interactive elements, such as having guests participate in cooking demonstrations or taste tests. You can also add a fun theme or dress up in a costume to make the show more entertaining. Lastly, be sure to have a well-organized and well-paced show to keep guests engaged.

4. How do I handle potential objections or hesitations from guests?

It's common for guests to have objections or hesitations when it comes to purchasing products at a cooking show. The best way to handle this is to address these concerns directly and provide solutions. For example, if a guest is hesitant about the price, highlight the quality and longevity of the products. If a guest is unsure about how to use a certain product, offer a demonstration and show its versatility.

5. How can I maximize my sales at a cooking show?

To maximize sales at a cooking show, it's important to have a well-planned and organized presentation. This includes showcasing a variety of products, highlighting their benefits and features, and offering special deals and discounts. Additionally, make sure to follow up with guests after the show to offer ongoing support and answer any questions they may have about the products. Lastly, consider offering incentives for guests who host their own cooking shows or refer others to purchase products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Cat2000