• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back in the Saddle (Well, Almost)

M
Mel5497
Some of you know the last few months have been pretty rough; between moving and my mom's illness, my personal business went waaaaay back on the burner. I've only had a spattering of cobbled catalog shows since October.

Tonight was my first honest to goodness cooking show (a fundraiser) in months. It was so much fun and sales are at $1454! I'm donating an extra 10%, so my commission will be small. More importantly, the one gal still working (my show was in a retirement community) booked a catalog show...and she works with folks all over our local school district. She's also a former consultant (no interest in re-signing), and wants to really generate bookings off of her show.

What a relief to finally do a real show again! This is it for now, but I have a booth at a large upscale horse show in two weeks. Will be working it hard. Just need a couple shows to be back in business.

Thank you so much for the support and PMs these past few months. They helped! Lastly, I have to give a hoorah for my team. They really came thru every month while I was struggling. (Love them!)

Way to go Kris!

YAY Kris! Keep it up girl! ;)

Kris, I am so glad that you are not only able to get back into the swing of things, but more importantly...you are enjoying it and having fun with it!

Congratulations on your persistence with your business! It sounds like you are working hard with your team too. Not an easy task with all that has been on your plate.

You let us know anytime you need a boost!! (or a ill fated visit from Debbie Downer!! She has left me for the time being and I hope she stays away for quite sometime!!0

That's great, Kris!! I'm so happy to hear that. I hope things really start taking off for you!!!

Yay Kris!! That's fantastic!! I think any of us would be thrilled to come back with a $1454 show!! Congrats!!

What a great restart! Congratulations!

I knew you would be back! Hope skies are all blue from here on out! :sun:

Kris, I am happy to hear that you are excited about your business again and that you have found a way to grow in your permanent home :)
xoxo,
Cheryl

Congratulations on such a HUGE coming back party!! I know you'll be rockin' it in no time! You rock, Kris!

Wahooo! I've been waiting to hear how it went =) so happy for you!!!!!!

Way to go Kris!

Great kris----i miss our b-fast in denver----

Related to Back in the Saddle (Well, Almost)

What have been the challenges you faced in the last few months?

The last few months have been difficult due to a combination of moving and my mother's illness. As a result, my personal business has taken a backseat.

How many shows have you had since October?

I have only had a few cobbled catalog shows since October due to personal circumstances.

How did your most recent cooking show go?

I had my first cooking show in months and it was a great success. Sales were at $1454 and I am donating an extra 10% of my commission. One of the attendees also booked a catalog show and has connections within our local school district, so I am hopeful for future bookings.

Do you have any upcoming shows or events?

I have a booth at a large upscale horse show in two weeks and I am excited to work hard and potentially gain more bookings from it.

How did your team support you during this challenging time?

I am grateful for my team's support during these past few months. They have been there for me and have helped me maintain my business even when I was struggling. I am lucky to have such a supportive team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies