• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Get Back in the Game? Catch Up on My Journey as a Consultant!

In summary, the individual has been out of work for 3 months due to medical reasons and is currently in the process of reactivating as a consultant. They have a catalog show in the works and have also booked a show for August with a previous customer. They are hoping to be fully active again soon pending their reactivation. They are excited to get back into the swing of things and reconnect with their clients and fellow consultants.
ChefEileen
Gold Member
Hi everyone;

Due to medical reasons, I have not been active for 3 months. :cry:

I am finally getting back into PC and have a catalog show in the works and
I called a customer who booked from another of my clients and she is having a show in August. So hopefully, I will be reactivated soon and be able to
get back in the swing of things.

Hi Eileen! I'll be praying that your business is re-jumpstarted into great success. Welcome back, and I hope you are recovering well.

Go for it! Glad you are willing to start up again. August is the Host Bonus Month so that should be a good incentive for them! :)

Great to have you back! Work your business every day and you'll be (music swells) Amazing! Wa-HOO![there is your little blast of National Conference]

Way to go Eileen! Shoot Marsha a note and let her know; she will be as excited for you as I am!

Hello, and welcome back. Isn't it great to know that PC allows us to let life happen, take a break, and still come back. Yes, there are some consequences, but it's easy to re-start your business. Best wishes!

Thank you everyone for your well wishes.Kris is is good to hear from you. I hope everything is going well in your part of the world.

Yeah!!!! I have been reactivated WA HOO!!!

WTG!! Congrats!!

1. How long have you been out of work for medical reasons?

I have been out of work for 3 months due to medical reasons.

2. Are you currently reactivating as a consultant?

Yes, I am currently in the process of reactivating as a consultant.

3. Do you have any upcoming shows lined up?

I have a catalog show in the works and I have also booked a show for August with a customer who previously booked from another one of my clients.

4. When do you expect to be fully active again?

I am hoping to be fully active again very soon, pending my reactivation as a consultant.

5. Are you excited to get back into the swing of things?

Absolutely! I can't wait to get back to doing what I love and connecting with my clients and fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gerri Widener
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Shannon Brennan
  • Tammy's Adventure
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trinkly