• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join me as a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers numerous benefits such as the opportunity to earn income through hosting cooking shows, selling kitchen products, and building a team. The initial investment to join as a consultant ranges from $109 to $259 and includes all necessary tools and products. Prior experience or knowledge is not required as comprehensive training and support are provided. This is a flexible opportunity that allows consultants to work on their own schedule. Support is also available through a community of consultants, training, and a mentor.
southernmommie
Hi everyone! I'm new to CS too. I'm married and have 4 kiddos and baby #5 is due at the end of October!! I'm signing up for PC for the adult social aspect of it. Plus I love all the PC products! I've been using PC stuff for 7 years now. I first started as a PC consultant 7 years ago when we were stationed in Japan. But I didn't stay a consultant when we moved back to the states back in 04. But I am so ready to do this again! I'm excited and trying to line up everything so that I am ready when I get my kit. :D

Congratulations and welcome!

Welcome to pampered chef & of course chef success.

1. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through hosting cooking shows, selling high-quality kitchen products, and building a team. You also have access to exclusive discounts, promotions, and training to help you succeed in your business.

2. How much does it cost to join as a consultant?

The cost to join as a consultant varies depending on the kit you choose, but it typically ranges from $109 to $259. This initial investment includes all the tools and products you need to get started.

3. Do I need to have previous experience or knowledge in cooking or sales?

No prior experience or knowledge is necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide comprehensive training and support to help you learn the products and build your business.

4. Can I still work as a consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, you can work as a Pampered Chef consultant on your own schedule. This is a flexible opportunity that allows you to work as much or as little as you want, making it perfect for those with other commitments.

5. What kind of support can I expect as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a supportive community of consultants, as well as training and resources from the company. You will also have a mentor to guide and support you in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford